What Kind Of 6-6Plus Case Will You Get?

IamJAd

Aug 6, 2011
Visit site
No case plus holster combo?
The plus is too big for my pockets and I don't carry. man-made. I NEED the holster to carry and a case to protect.

Agreed. I'm reaching for my phone way too often, so a clip-in holster is what I like.

I used the Seidio/Platinum case/holster combo and it works well, but I wouldn't mind a nice change.

gvndeb60

Dec 10, 2010
Visit site
I am not a fan of cases but received the UAG case to review. I will post pics later but I am pleasantly surprised by the minimal bulk added. It feels great in the hand and I could actually see myself using it.

terreos

Sep 23, 2013
Visit site
Just got my Griffin Survivor All Terrain case today. ((Say that three times fast.)) And if anyone thought the 6 Plus was big already then this case makes it massive. The border of the case adds about 3/8" to both sides and is roughly triples the thickness of the phone. The one complaint I have is the screen protector is not smooth to the touch. But, it doesn't seem to hinder the screen responsiveness.

Here's a few pictures for you all.
imafge1.JPGimage2.JPGimage3.JPGimage1.JPG

anon(52425)

Mar 1, 2009
Visit site
Just got my Griffin Survivor All Terrain case today. ((Say that three times fast.)) And if anyone thought the 6 Plus was big already then this case makes it massive. The border of the case adds about 3/8" to both sides and is roughly triples the thickness of the phone. The one complaint I have is the screen protector is not smooth to the touch. But, it doesn't seem to hinder the screen responsiveness.

View attachment 67722View attachment 67723View attachment 67724View attachment 67725

Damn. Yeah...no way.

Cleveland

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
I'm still biding my time for a lifeproof, and in the meantime AppleCare + and my spigen slim armor (sent the tough armor back) will suffice for now... #comeonlifeproof lol

substring

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site

View attachment 67722View attachment 67723View attachment 67724View attachment 67725

Thanks for the info. Please give us an update after a few days of usage. This is the case that I am seriously thinking of buying, after reading some good review on this case and some not so good review on OtterBox. But I will probably buy the blue/black one instead of the black/black one. :)

terreos

Sep 23, 2013
Visit site
Gladly. I'll be putting it through its paces at work for sure. I personally wanted the yellowish colored one for better visibility at night if I dropped it. But it looked too much like puke green so I went black. Would've loved to see more color choices.
Thanks for the info. Please give us an update after a few days of usage. This is the case that I am seriously thinking of buying, after reading some good review on this case and some not so good review on OtterBox. But I will probably buy the blue/black one instead of the black/black one. :)

mrnserv

Sep 24, 2012
Visit site
I ordered the clear Spigen but alos picke up a "Platinum" case from Best Buy today. It comes wit a holster so I can clip it on my belt. I think it is made by Seidio for best Buy.

I went with the Platinum case from Best Buy. Based on past use of this brand and Seidio direct cases these are Made by Seidio and appear to be identical without the Seidio name. Picked up in store. Thin minimal bulk case and belt clip that protects screen when not in use.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

zerog46

Oct 3, 2010
Visit site

Do you have a screen protector under the one that comes with it?

terreos

Sep 23, 2013
Visit site
No. I had a screen protector on the phone when I was using the apple case. I took it off when I put it in the griffin. It was still on when I took the picture, but I can assure you it's off now and I'm only using what came with the griffin.

Do you have a screen protector under the one that comes with it?

Werpleflargan

Oct 1, 2014
Visit site
Great! I got the Black/Black Griffin case coming in the Mail. I was going to get Lime, but it was too light. I got Black/Black, think it'll look nice with my White/Silver Case. Been walking on eggshells leaving my phone unprotected since I got it Monday.

terreos

Sep 23, 2013
Visit site
Yeah that's how I felt about the lime. Orange and black would've been nice. Oh well. Honestly once you get it you'll feel a lot better. I'm not scared to use my phone outside anymore.

Great! I got the Black/Black Griffin case coming in the Mail. I was going to get Lime, but it was too light. I got Black/Black, think it'll look nice with my White/Silver Case. Been walking on eggshells leaving my phone unprotected since I got it Monday.