What Kind Of 6-6Plus Case Will You Get?

decypher44

Mar 7, 2013
Visit site
While returning the leather case, I stopped by the Zagg store and got a back skin only. I'm going to see how that agrees with me before deciding on if I want a front protector whether glass or a film. It does seem to advance bit of grip which is good but the edges of it are noticeable in my hand. I've never used any type of film/protector before so this is new for me.

I got the Zagg Glass this weekend. I like it a lot. Of course, due the the screen curvature, it doesn't go to the edges, but it looks fine. And the feel of it is great!

Gary86

Jul 28, 2009
Visit site
I got the Zagg Glass this weekend. I like it a lot. Of course, due the the screen curvature, it doesn't go to the edges, but it looks fine. And the feel of it is great!

I was trying to decide between Zagg and Bodyguardz. I've always used BG but Zagg is almost $10 cheaper.

sclambe

May 18, 2012
Visit site
Everything looks like they are pre-order and not available yet. Is there a case that is available now? Everything on Amazon is pre-order. Is it better to order directly from the company? I need protection on my 6Plus asap...... Thanks.......

Sekelani Zwambila

Dec 17, 2012
Visit site
Everything looks like they are pre-order and not available yet. Is there a case that is available now? Everything on Amazon is pre-order. Is it better to order directly from the company? I need protection on my 6Plus asap...... Thanks.......

Have you tried going to a carrier store and getting one there? That's what I did

B-17 Pilot

Sep 22, 2014
Visit site
Definitely looking for the same case I have for my 5S - the Tech21 Impactology case. Very low profile and really protects the phone!
They should be coming out with them any day now. . .!!

Mike

HAWK

Oct 24, 2013
Visit site
Just picked up a defender to try it on my phone, actually fits nice and they made it a lot less bulky then normal

anon(1733)

Feb 5, 2011
Visit site
Just picked up a defender to try it on my phone, actually fits nice and they made it a lot less bulky then normal
How was the screen protector on that. I read bad reviews and was curious.

I but defenders a lot and they can be hit our miss the screen protector. I normally remove them anyway.

HAWK

Oct 24, 2013
Visit site
Sometimes with the defender you have to push the screen protector in slightly loosen up the glue on the edges so it will sit flush on the screen

jaymojones

Mar 20, 2009
Visit site
I'm waiting for this case to come out as well. That's what I used with my 5S.

Definitely looking for the same case I have for my 5S - the Tech21 Impactology case. Very low profile and really protects the phone!
They should be coming out with them any day now. . .!!

Mike

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods