Just got my Griffin Survivor All Terrain case today. ((Say that three times fast.)) And if anyone thought the 6 Plus was big already then this case makes it massive. The border of the case adds about 3/8" to both sides and is roughly triples the thickness of the phone. The one complaint I have is the screen protector is not smooth to the touch. But, it doesn't seem to hinder the screen responsiveness.

Here's a few pictures for you all.
    What Kind Of 6-6Plus Case Will You Get?-imafge1.jpgWhat Kind Of 6-6Plus Case Will You Get?-image2.jpgWhat Kind Of 6-6Plus Case Will You Get?-image3.jpgWhat Kind Of 6-6Plus Case Will You Get?-image1.jpg
    substring likes this.
    10-08-2014 12:18 PM
    Just got my Griffin Survivor All Terrain case today. ((Say that three times fast.)) And if anyone thought the 6 Plus was big already then this case makes it massive. The border of the case adds about 3/8" to both sides and is roughly triples the thickness of the phone. The one complaint I have is the screen protector is not smooth to the touch. But, it doesn't seem to hinder the screen responsiveness.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	imafge1.JPG 
Views:	210 
Size:	988.7 KB 
ID:	67722Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image2.JPG 
Views:	216 
Size:	2.02 MB 
ID:	67723Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image3.JPG 
Views:	214 
Size:	1.81 MB 
ID:	67724Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image1.JPG 
Size:	1.70 MB 
ID:	67725
    Damn. Yeah...no way.
    10-08-2014 04:07 PM
    Mine will be here tomorrow. Can't wait, I have no problem with the phone being thicker and well protected.
    terreos likes this.
    10-08-2014 06:05 PM
    Mine will be here tomorrow. Can't wait, I have no problem with the phone being thicker and well protected.
    Yay! Finally
    zerog46 likes this.
    10-08-2014 06:48 PM
    I'm with ya there. It's alot cheaper to buy a thick case to protect your $700-$900 phone. :-p
    zerog46 likes this.
    10-08-2014 07:09 PM
    I'm still biding my time for a lifeproof, and in the meantime AppleCare + and my spigen slim armor (sent the tough armor back) will suffice for now... #comeonlifeproof lol
    10-08-2014 07:19 PM

Thanks for the info. Please give us an update after a few days of usage. This is the case that I am seriously thinking of buying, after reading some good review on this case and some not so good review on OtterBox. But I will probably buy the blue/black one instead of the black/black one.
    10-08-2014 08:57 PM
    Gladly. I'll be putting it through its paces at work for sure. I personally wanted the yellowish colored one for better visibility at night if I dropped it. But it looked too much like puke green so I went black. Would've loved to see more color choices.
    Thanks for the info. Please give us an update after a few days of usage. This is the case that I am seriously thinking of buying, after reading some good review on this case and some not so good review on OtterBox. But I will probably buy the blue/black one instead of the black/black one.
    10-08-2014 09:11 PM
    I ordered the clear Spigen but alos picke up a "Platinum" case from Best Buy today. It comes wit a holster so I can clip it on my belt. I think it is made by Seidio for best Buy.
    I went with the Platinum case from Best Buy. Based on past use of this brand and Seidio direct cases these are Made by Seidio and appear to be identical without the Seidio name. Picked up in store. Thin minimal bulk case and belt clip that protects screen when not in use.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    10-08-2014 09:18 PM

Do you have a screen protector under the one that comes with it?
    10-08-2014 09:41 PM
    No. I had a screen protector on the phone when I was using the apple case. I took it off when I put it in the griffin. It was still on when I took the picture, but I can assure you it's off now and I'm only using what came with the griffin.

Do you have a screen protector under the one that comes with it?
    10-08-2014 10:04 PM
    Great! I got the Black/Black Griffin case coming in the Mail. I was going to get Lime, but it was too light. I got Black/Black, think it'll look nice with my White/Silver Case. Been walking on eggshells leaving my phone unprotected since I got it Monday.
    10-08-2014 10:17 PM
    Yeah that's how I felt about the lime. Orange and black would've been nice. Oh well. Honestly once you get it you'll feel a lot better. I'm not scared to use my phone outside anymore.

Great! I got the Black/Black Griffin case coming in the Mail. I was going to get Lime, but it was too light. I got Black/Black, think it'll look nice with my White/Silver Case. Been walking on eggshells leaving my phone unprotected since I got it Monday.
    10-08-2014 10:36 PM
    I stumbled across this Amzer case for 6+. It looks pretty cool and it is shatter-proof with tempered glass on front and back. The case is not bulky. I like the fact that they have many bright color scheme to choose from. The only downside is that it is not waterproof. Does anyone has any experience with Amzer? Are they any good?

AMZER Crusta | 3 Layers of Rugged Protection For iPhone 6 Plus
    10-08-2014 11:21 PM
    So it's a bumper case with glass screen protectors? That's a pretty slick idea.
    10-08-2014 11:34 PM
    So it's a bumper case with glass screen protectors? That's a pretty slick idea.
    Yeah, it looks very cool and attractive. Have you seen how you can be able to turn on and off of the silent button? It is a genius design.

10-08-2014 11:39 PM
    Great color choices too. I think more case manufacturers need to take note of that. I've never have these guys before though. All I see are otterbox ads and they aren't even out for the 6 plus yet. :-(
    10-08-2014 11:44 PM
    Great color choices too. I think more case manufacturers need to take note of that. I've never have these guys before though. All I see are otterbox ads and they aren't even out for the 6 plus yet. :-(
    I have given up on OtterBox/LifeProof already. This case looks great and I think I am going to order the red outside/white inside color combination. It will look great on my silver/white 6+.
    10-08-2014 11:50 PM
    Tempered glass with a Symmetry Otterbox for my 6 Plus.... Whenever they release it 😒
    10-09-2014 12:10 AM
    I started with the Incipio Feather, but it doesn't cover the 6+ well enough; even for a "slim" case. Switched to their DualPro case and it's perfect. Also pre-ordered the ZooGue iPhone 6 Plus Social Pro case.
    Last edited by TVTechGrl; 10-09-2014 at 12:30 AM.
    10-09-2014 12:12 AM
    I'm the new guy here but I'm going with the Urban Armor Maverick (clear) for my 6 Plus.
    10-09-2014 12:13 AM
    Share some photos when you get. I personally won't get one because I need a really rugged case for work. I'm actually waiting on the lunatik cases. They are not available until spring. Once they release I'll be looking to get one. Unless I completely fall in love with my griffin. So far though I'm enjoying it.
    I have given up on OtterBox/LifeProof already. This case looks great and I think I am going to order the red outside/white inside color combination. It will look great on my silver/white 6+.
    10-09-2014 12:27 AM
    Received my Seidio Surface with kickstand yesterday. Beats the hell out of the Spigen. Well made, sturdy kickstand with spring and magnet. Much slimmer than the Spigen. I love this thing!!! The only thing I wish I could do is dock my iPhone on my Bose SoundDockIII with the case on. It comes really close, but a smidge off.

Amazon.com: Seidio Surface Case with Metal Kickstand for Apple iPhone Plus - Retail Packaging - Black: Cell Phones & Accessories
    10-09-2014 01:17 PM
    I have the apple leather case in black on my silver 6 Plus. But I find myself liking a much cheaper case that Best Buy sells under the insignia brand for $15. Much easier to take that one off than the leather case. Yeah its a cheap case but it feels better. Yet the apple case is much higher quality.
    10-09-2014 11:28 PM
    What Kind Of 6-6Plus Case Will You Get?-51gmkm5kjhl._sl1500_.jpg

I ordered Spigen [0.4mm Thin] iPhone 6 Plus (5.5) Case Slim today. I hope it looks good on my phone.

As for the whole phone protection i ordered Skinomi TechSkin Full body protector. This is the only one i found to be perfect fit for 6+. rest of them either don't cover the front screen properly or don't have proper cut around home button or camera.

What Kind Of 6-6Plus Case Will You Get?-71pfdwexc4l._sl1500_.jpg
    EmceeGeek likes this.
    10-10-2014 12:03 PM
195 ... 5678