Settle an argument, please

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
Again, don't make decisions based on one thread on a forum. Think thoroughly.
Things change and seldom remain static. I never thought I would leave BlackBerry but, based in the company's decision to ignore native app development and to push me into unsupported and unoptimised Android apps, I left. I'd been reaching for my iPhone more and more through the years and kept buying BlackBerry devices out of blind loyalty.
In June input my Q10 away, moved to iMore, the people here welcomed me as if I were family, and I'm using my iPhone 95% of the time. I use my Lumia as a side device and it's great.
Don't make decisions based on others. But be honest with yourself when making your decision.

Sent from my AWESOME 64G gold iPhone 5s until my iPhone 6 128G Gold arrives

Zetti

Sep 11, 2014
Visit site
I was soo excited when blackberry released their new phones, and while they were much better than the previous generation they never did live up to my expectations. Since you don't plan on ordering from day 1, I would just wait for the reviews and see what people say about the iphone 6. I am shocked myself that I ordered one. I always despised apple for not giving the user enough control. If apple didnt want you to do it, you couldn't do it. It was the complete opposite from Android. However now I feel like Apple is coming around and giving the user more freedom while not jeopardizing the experience. Good Luck on whatever you choose.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I use to have the same argument(s) with myself. Bouncing back and forth between Blackberry and Android, and then it happened.....I purchased my first iPhone (5s)...No more arguments (smile).

Evilguppy

Jul 1, 2014
Visit site
Well I did it, lol. Last night I ordered an iPhone 6, space gray, 128 GB. I did it because a friend emailed me really annoyed that I hadn't been returning her calls after several voicemails... Except I got not voicemails on my phone and she has the right number.
I also almost missed a meeting for tonight, which I caught only because I checked the calendar on my iPad. After putting my mega reading glasses and looking on my BB, I could see that the calendars did not match.
Then I wondered why I keep doing this to myself when I would never tolerate that from other brands of phones.
So we'll see.
I'll have 2 weeks to decide if the 6 is right for me or if iPhone was the right choice.
I just watched the keynotes, and I'm hopeful. 😊

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
Well I did it, lol. Last night I ordered an iPhone 6, space gray, 128 GB. I did it because a friend emailed me really annoyed that I hadn't been returning her calls after several voicemails... Except I got not voicemails on my phone and she has the right number.
I also almost missed a meeting for tonight, which I caught only because I checked the calendar on my iPad. After putting my mega reading glasses and looking on my BB, I could see that the calendars did not match.
Then I wondered why I keep doing this to myself when I would never tolerate that from other brands of phones.
So we'll see.
I'll have 2 weeks to decide if the 6 is right for me or if iPhone was the right choice.
I just watched the keynotes, and I'm hopeful.

Ha! Congrats! You got almost the same phone as me except for colour.

I hope you enjoy it. I can't wait for mine.

Sent from my AWESOME 64G gold iPhone 5s until my iPhone 6 128G Gold arrives

Issa-7

Sep 14, 2014
Visit site
So we'll see.
I just watched the keynotes, and I'm hopeful. ��

what will happen with your thread 'Apple Pay: I can't stop laughing' in crackberry?

reeneebob

Jun 10, 2011
Visit site
There are many things I respect about Apple (yes I even supported my mum's decision to get her iPhone 4s) but it is not perfect and not for everyone. For example, I really have no idea how people live with the virtual home button after the physical one breaks down, which is pretty often.

Whaaaaaaaat?

Over the years in my home we've had 4 iPod Touches, 2 iPhone 4, 2 5S, and a iPhone 5, and out of all of them we had one home button fail. My husbands iPhone 4. After 2 and a half years of hard use.

He upgraded since he was due anyway.

Fails 'pretty often'? What what whaaaaaa?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2