Well I' honestly surprised that Apple made the Iphone 6 Plus. While the normal Iphone 6 didn't catch my eye the Plus really has. I used to use a Galaxy Note 2 before I got my Iphone 5s. I loved the size of the screen. My eyesight isn't getting any better as I get older and the large screen was very nice for reading and watching movies. I won't lie, I miss that screen size. While I have gotten used the the Iphone 5s I'd definitely like a phablet sized Iphone. I've also started reading manga on my phone alot lately. So a larger screen would be welcome.

Another point that I like is the 128gb option. I'm a media *****. . .I have movies and music stored on my 64gb phone all the time. I always swapping out movies to make room for new ones. So more local storage would be a Plus. I also take alot of photos and videos with my phone. About 10gb of photos on my phone currently.

One nice feature that I've heard is coming to ios 8 is wifi calling for T-mobile. Who is my current carrier. Plus t-mobile is also coming with a new cellspot that would let me take full advantage of this at my home. But, I don't need the new Iphone to do this.

So while more storage and a larger screen are nice I really can't decide if it's worth the plunge. My iphone 5s is still in great condition and works great. Still has some memory left over and does what I need it to do. Anyone have any other points that may sway me in either direction?

Thanks.
    09-14-2014 10:33 AM
    Maybe it's me, but you appear to have already made the case for getting the iPhone 6 Plus. I'm getting the iPhone 6 Plus for a very simple reason -- because I want one. Period....
    KennyMcCormack, zerog46 and btru82 like this.
    09-14-2014 11:00 AM
    Did I do that good of a job already? lol. Yeah I guess all three points of the Iphone 6 Plus are ones that I value. More storage, big phablet screen, and better camera. Now to choose a color. . .
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    09-14-2014 11:12 AM
    Did I do that good of a job already? lol. Yeah I guess all three points of the Iphone 6 Plus are ones that I value. More storage, big phablet screen, and better camera. Now to choose a color. . .
    (laughing)...Yes, you did......Now go ahead and get your iPhone 6 Plus and let us know what you think of it when it arrives...
    terreos likes this.
    09-14-2014 11:28 AM
    (laughing)...Yes, you did......Now go ahead and get your iPhone 6 Plus and let us know what you think of it when it arrives...
    Alright, alright. I'm going. I'm going.
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    09-14-2014 11:39 AM
    I'm doing the same. I'm trading in my 5S and getting the Plus as well. I've never had a phablet, but have been envious of other larger screen phones at times, so I'm taking the plunge. I really have no grand reason other than I just want one.
    09-14-2014 11:41 AM
    I'm doing the same. I'm trading in my 5S and getting the Plus as well. I've never had a phablet, but have been envious of other larger screen phones at times, so I'm taking the plunge. I really have no grand reason other than I just want one.
    When I first got my note 2 it was actually very intimidating. But, I loved the size of the screen in less than a few days. I had an iphone 4 just before that and found that one handed texting and screen navigation was not the way to go. Though I think apple added some one handed software to the Iphone 6 Plus to make that less of an issue? From my experience I think most people will love phablets. Screens on phones keep getting bigger. I don't thing we'll have a choice in the future.
    09-14-2014 11:50 AM