For those that want the 64GB (or 128GB) and plan on going to a store on launch day, according to T-Mobile (phone support and store employee), they will only be stocking the 16GB and will have to order you the other storage option. They did this with the 5 and 5S as well.
    09-13-2014 04:10 PM
    Which is why I ordered it because they told me that I was so mad like really
    09-13-2014 04:27 PM
    For those that want the 64GB (or 128GB) and plan on going to a store on launch day, according to T-Mobile (phone support and store employee), they will only be stocking the 16GB and will have to order you the other storage option. They did this with the 5 and 5S as well.
    I find that a really odd practice in this day and age of large apps and huge music collections.
    09-13-2014 04:27 PM
    I find that a really odd practice in this day and age of large apps and huge music collections.
    I completely agree. I was thinking that maybe since the 32GB is now gone that they would get rid of that stupid practice.
    09-13-2014 04:31 PM
    This is true, only the 16 in store on release. I'll go out to get one and still wait for my 64gb backorder if it's not shipped to me on Friday.
    09-13-2014 04:37 PM
    This kills my plans for stopping by a T-Mobile store on launch day. Looks like I am back to my original plan of going to my local Apple store.
    09-13-2014 04:42 PM
    This is true, only the 16 in store on release. I'll go out to get one and still wait for my 64gb backorder if it's not shipped to me on Friday.
    That is a great idea.

Not to dispute this, but isn't this the first launch day for T-Mobile? They didn't carry the 5 or 5S for launch and my local store carried all sizes for the 5S(at least that's what I was told).
    09-13-2014 04:43 PM
    That is a great idea.

Not to dispute this, but isn't this the first launch day for T-Mobile? They didn't carry the 5 or 5S for launch and my local store carried all sizes for the 5S(at least that's what I was told).
    I might be wrong about the 5 but they most certainly had the 5S on launch day. I remember calling around trying to find one and they were told out. And not a single store carried anything higher than 16GB. I called every store in the Portland metro area trying to track one down and they all said the same thing, to order online, customer care or to come in the store and they could order for me.
    09-13-2014 04:47 PM
    I might be wrong about the 5 but they most certainly had the 5S on launch day. I remember calling around trying to find one and they were told out. And not a single store carried anything higher than 16GB. I called every store in the Portland metro area trying to track one down and they all said the same thing, to order online, customer care or to come in the store and they could order for me.
    I was with ATT for the 5S launch that's why I wasn't sure. If they do that this time that is just stupid. I know they may only have a few, but to not have any on purpose doesn't make any sense.
    09-13-2014 04:48 PM
    I was with ATT for the 5S launch that's why I wasn't sure. If they do that this time that is just stupid. I know they may only have a few, but to not have any on purpose doesn't make any sense.
    Well since I dont have anything else going on, and it's a lazy Saturday for me I have been calling. I have spoken with 8 stores so far and they all have said only the 16 will be on sale.
    09-13-2014 04:50 PM
    Well since I dont have anything else going on, and it's a lazy Saturday for me I have been calling. I have spoken with 8 stores so far and they all have said only the 16 will be on sale.
    I am waiting to hear back from the guy I buy all of my phones from(way too many obviously) and he hasn't said anything yet but it doesn't sound positive. And Apple store will not sell T-Mobile phones on EIP so no point in trying there.
    09-13-2014 04:52 PM
    That is a great idea.

Only a few local stores around metro Atlanta carried the 5S. This time around it looks like every T-Mobile store will have them. I really hope Apple stays true to what they said as far as having more supply for the demand this time around.
    09-13-2014 04:56 PM
    Only a few local stores around metro Atlanta carried the 5S. This time around it looks like every T-Mobile store will have them. I really hope Apple stays true to what they said as far as having more supply for the demand this time around.
    Agreed. I know everyone can't get in the first day, but for the 5S so many ATT stores literally got one or two only, which is nuts to me. The Best Buy I waited in at only had 3 total ATT models.
    09-13-2014 04:59 PM
    This is only for the T-Mobile stores right? Not the Apple Store?
    09-13-2014 05:29 PM
    This is only for the T-Mobile stores right? Not the Apple Store?
    Yes. Apple will have all sizes and carriers and colors available. Some may be in shorter supply than others.
    09-13-2014 06:38 PM
    Yes. Apple will have all sizes and carriers and colors available. Some may be in shorter supply than others.
    Sweet! Sorry about all the questions, this is my first launch campout and I want it to go flawlessly
    09-13-2014 10:13 PM
    Sucks to hear this. I'm in the process of switching from Verizon and we were supposed to be doing their trade-in deal.
    09-13-2014 11:31 PM
    Not to call out anyone in this thread particularly...but I have to be honest, I put about as much stock in the advice from a carrier store employee or CSR on their phone line as I do with the lady who checked my groceries out at the store earlier today...I mean it very well may be true, but based on the historic failure of accurate information received from carrier employees, I'd say if you wanted to try and seek out a phone at a carrier store on the 19th, this advice someone posted above may be worth taking with a grain of salt.
    gvndeb60 likes this.
    09-14-2014 12:08 AM
    Not to call out anyone in this thread particularly...but I have to be honest, I put about as much stock in the advice from a carrier store employee or CSR on their phone line as I do with the lady who checked my groceries out at the store earlier today...I mean it very well may be true, but based on the historic failure of accurate information received from carrier employees, I'd say if you wanted to try and seek out a phone at a carrier store on the 19th, this advice someone posted above may be worth taking with a grain of salt.
    True. My local store is expecting to have most models available.
    09-14-2014 10:21 AM
    T-Mobile only stocked the 5S in 16 so I thought I would be a good thing to ask about the 6. So far every store I've called this weekend said 16GB only. Stopped in a store today also between calls and he didn't know so he pulled up something on the computer which gave him the answer. 16GB. Maybe it's a Portland only thing but I am leaning toward believing what I have been told. And I learned a while ago that CS reps USUALLY don't know much. With history proving what they are saying I am more willing to believe them.
    09-14-2014 01:31 PM
    Will there be any iOS differences between T-Mobile iPhones and the Apple Store iPhones? For example, will the Apple Store sold Tmo iPhone have wifi calling?
    09-14-2014 04:44 PM
    No I'm in NY n they told me the same thing n then said I couldn't do a pickup cause they don't wanna be liable smh I would if went through apple but just didn't wanna pay the whole thing and I'm a new customer
    09-14-2014 05:31 PM
    So more confusion. I decided to take to T-Mobile chat support. This is the convo. I would ask on their Facebook page but for some reason I do not have the ability to post a question on their page. Strange.

T-Mobile once again will only be stocking the 16GB-screen-shot-2014-09-16-8.12.03-am.png
    09-16-2014 11:14 AM
    The T-Mobile rep I've been working with called me back and said that they are only anticipating the 16GB now.
    09-16-2014 06:07 PM
    I thought for sure that they offered the 5c in a 32gb. I remember specifically telling the guy last year that I didn't want to spend the extra money for the 32gb version. Hmm? In any case, I'm getting the 6 in a 16gb anyways, so I don't really care one way or another. Sorry for the other folks, though.
    09-16-2014 06:54 PM
32 12