Anyone's order changed to preparing for shipment?

applejosh

Sep 26, 2009
Visit site
My phone just departed China for the second time an hour ago. Still no update in the "preparing to ship" but the delivers date is still Friday. Fingers crossed.

iJuan

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
Anyone got any updates from UPS from Verizon.... I'm supposed to get my iPhone on Friday, I show UPS next day air for delivery so I hope they start tomorrow and I get it Friday

jbreakz01

Sep 14, 2014
Visit site
Ok so I received this from T-Mobile and a text telling me I'll get my phone Friday. Nothing was updated on UPS My Choice and nothing was updated in My T-Mobile account portal either.

What's your take on this everyone?

Attachments

• 1411004360056.jpg
    1411004360056.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 49

jbreakz01

Sep 14, 2014
Visit site
Yes I did. However my phone was paid outright, so I don't know if that factors in.

We had $450 left to pay on each HTC One but we used the Jump! online late Saturday night and our order went through. I hope our phones are coming Friday! It sucks we don't have a tracking number like other people on here but it's kinda like Christmas in September - waiting for that special present!

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
Shipped!!!!

Sent from my AWESOME 64G gold iPhone 5s until my iPhone 6 128G Gold arrives

Last edited:

jbreakz01

Sep 14, 2014
Visit site
Contacted T-Mobile last night and they apologized I received a text saying my phone would come tomorrow....when it's not!! Why not send that to just the people who's orders are actually coming tomorrow??? That's so misleading to their customers. Almost makes me wish I had stayed with AT&T.

DrTinyCat

Sep 20, 2012
Visit site
My order through the Apple Store just updated to prepping for shipment this morning and card was charged. However, eta hasn't changed from original 7-10 days.

Art H

Sep 16, 2014
Visit site
Contacted T-Mobile last night and they apologized I received a text saying my phone would come tomorrow....when it's not!! Why not send that to just the people who's orders are actually coming tomorrow??? That's so misleading to their customers. Almost makes me wish I had stayed with AT&T.

Somehow I think you'll survive........

MrTurner90

Jun 10, 2011
Visit site
No they're not. Got off the phone with a rep. It was a mistake as was the email and text we received yesterday. All phones are being shipped out tomorrow.

My card was charged the price of my order shortly before I got that text.. I figured like Apple, they wouldn't charge until it was about to or did ship..

jbreakz01

Sep 14, 2014
Visit site
Somehow I think you'll survive........

Art, it's not about me dying because I don't have my iPhone right now (I have no problem being without a phone). I don't like being told one thing then something that's 180? different and have that happen 4 or 5 times. I just ask for a straight answer - heck, even an "I don't know" would suffice! If a rep told me they didn't know, I'd be ok with that (a little miffed) but at least I'm getting the truth and they could connect me to someone who may know more.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2