Anyone's order changed to preparing for shipment?

Dennisgarcia

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
I ordered my 128 GB silver iphone 6 plus at around 12:45 on at&t but my status hasn't changed since like 5am. My card got charged but my date still says shipment expected between 10/13-10/22 I hope something changes in the next day or two. ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1410726157.803377.jpg

Dennisgarcia

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
Thanks. I just got off the phone with AT&T. They said almost all 6+ orders will not be shipped until Nov. 9-Nov. 25. :/

I wouldn't worry. AT&T reps are told to say that only because they don't wanna give customers false promises if they tell them their phones will be shipped soon and end up calling AT&T and complaining to why their phones haven't arrived.

I'm sure all 6+ orders preordered before atleast 2am would be delivered before 10/20 maybe. Most likely.

jbreakz01

Sep 14, 2014
Visit site
iPhone 6 Shipement.jpg

I'm with T-Mobile and ordered it at at 11:15pm CST last night. I used Jump! online to upgrade both our lines. I was fully expecting to get our phones in a month (since that's what the hype has been) but found out this morning that Jump! customers were bumped up to the very front of the line and even in front of those that are new customers but we got a text and as you can see it says "backordered" but the shipping delivery date says the 17th. This is our first time and we're switching from HTC Ones to the 6. Any advice on this? Thanks!

sarahhoch914

Sep 14, 2014
Visit site
Do not call the AT&T 877 number for order status. It will depress you. Even though the web order status says 9/17-18, they say it's back order. How can something so easy on any other product ordered be so screwed up with this?

Wish I would've read this sooner. I had a ship date of mid October. Just about an hour ago, it changed to "back order" with no ship date at all. AT&T customer service said that most 6+ customers will not receive their phone until November 9-25 at the earliest. Siiiigh.

jbreakz01

Sep 14, 2014
Visit site
FYI - rep from T-Mobile said all Jump! customers that preordered this past weekend will have their phones shipped out first and how my order says that it's "backordered" but has a ship date close to the release date, well, they're system can't tell it's a preorder so the system is labeling it a backorder since the phone is not physically in stock right now. They said to watch your account and either call in or Facebook message them with questions.

Jim Krupnik

Sep 13, 2014
Visit site
AT&T emailed me a tracking link. I checked it moments ago, and it said that my order is being prepared for shipment, and that it will ship on 9/17/2014. Not bad... Looks like I will have it by Friday after all....

substring

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site
I think Verizon Wireless is trying to sort things out. My status has been "delivered by Oct 14." Now it is changed to "We have received your order and it is in process. Expected Ship Date: Not available at this time."

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2