Anyone's order changed to preparing for shipment?

Ariel484

Oct 4, 2012
Visit site
I completed my order right at 3:50am EST. I received my initial conformation email at 4:08am EST.
Thanks. :)

I wonder if they are going through and taking care of the 6 orders before moving on to 6+. I pre-ordered a 16GB 6+ for my mom just after I did my order (also VZW) and she got a shipping email a few hours ago. My order is for a 64GB 6+ and no email yet.

ashley108

Sep 13, 2014
Visit site
Yeah I got a + 64g as well. Hoping to get it sooner then later. I seen people writing that they're shipments say November. Depends on the phone company?

dino325

Sep 10, 2014
Visit site
Ordered through verizonwireless.com at 1201am. My email from Verizon stated that I would receive my 6 plus 64GB on the 19th but the Order status and Order History section on their website still says it's down. When I enter my preorder conf through the hotlink in the email they sent me it states it's still processing. [edited]

Last edited by a moderator:

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
The guy at t-mobile told me it's possible to get them a day early

The guy at T-Mobile is possibly wrong. He’s a low level employee who has no clue what Apple and the shippers are doing. With the iPhone 4 launch in 2010 many phones were delivered several days early. Apple pitched a fit. I don’t see it happening again.

ashley108

Sep 13, 2014
Visit site
Well my delivery date isn't even before the release date so it doesn't really effect me. A couple days after i don't mind, but I don't wanna wait until mid November like I seen some people saying that that's when they're date is.

jdhooghe

Aug 25, 2013
Visit site
I got a notification from AT&T on the 12th telling me to pre-order. I had an "oh ****" moment and ordered through AT&T. Currently it is sitting at: Expected Ship Date: 11/09/2014 To 11/27/2014. I've only ever ordered a 4S online but that was already out for awhile and got it a couple days later so I'm not sure how "exact" these notifications are. I'm beyond excited though. I got my big screen finally that I missed from android and windows phone but none of the terribleness of those Operating Systems. It will come when it comes though and I don't want another situation happening where the quality starts degrading because they are working the people too hard. I've had waaaay too many quality issues with non-apple phones to deal with any more. I really need to get a feel for the size of this behemoth though. Maybe I'll go see if the AT&T store has any cases for it yet.

Iphonejackson

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
Ordered mine from VZW with a date of 9/19. Still no order update other than "processing". I was freaking a little until i saw they charged my card.

All I can do now is wait.

Sekelani Zwambila

Dec 17, 2012
Visit site
Mmm mine is still saying" processing items". But says it will deliver by 9/19. I'll wait and see by tomorrow. It's already 6:01pm here in Australia.
I even took Friday off lol. So exited

Update 1minute later....

It now says preparing for shipment.
whoo hoo!!!!!!
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1410681970.206820.jpg

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73