Anyone's order changed to preparing for shipment?

benjitek

Nov 18, 2013
Visit site
In the past, tracking numbers have been issued days before to delivery as the carriers receive them about 3 days prior. Once there, there's a 'hold-until' class of service for launch day delivery. You'll see a lot of crazed recipients posting about the 'arrived' status -- knowing their new toys are so close, yet so far. It pretty much has to happen this way as carriers need time to stage their delivery vehicles with what amounts to delivery volumes on launch day that are similar to a 1-day Christmas-like atmosphere.

Behshad

Jun 8, 2009
Visit site
Ashley
my post was to the guy with southpark avatar.
9/20? most carriers dont send Saturday deliveries, good luck.

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
Ashley
my post was to the guy with southpark avatar.
9/20? most carriers dont send Saturday deliveries, good luck.

I am not aware of ANY carrier who does routine Saturday deliveries (save the USPS). All of them will deliver on Saturday, but not as part of the "standard shipping", which is what Apple and most of the wireless providers use.

Since the 'launch day' is Friday, the 19th, I would fully expect pre-orders to be delivered on that day. They always have in the past.

raorth

Oct 3, 2012
Visit site
Ordered two iphone 6s on the ATT site at 7:25am yesterday. 1 is 64GB Space Gray, the other is 64GB Silver. Both stated delivery on the 19th. So did the confirmation emails received shortly after ordering. Now the emails I received today show the Silver one will be delivered on the 19th, but the Space Gray one will now ship between 9/23 - 10/2.

I know I have had this happen before and both phones showed up on launch day. Hope that happens again.

Last edited:

Behshad

Jun 8, 2009
Visit site
Ordered two iphone 6s on the ATT site at 7:25am yesterday. 1 is 65GB Space Gray, the other is 64GB Silver. Both stated delivery on the 19th. So did the confirmation emails received shortly after ordering. Now the emails I received today show the Silver one will be delivered on the 19th, but the Space Gray one will now ship between 9/23 - 10/2.

I know I have had this happen before and both phones showed up on launch day. Hope that happens again.

I'd be very surprised if your space gray arrived AT ALL , since there's no 65GB made :p lol

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2