the 19th
    09-15-2014 05:45 PM
    As of 3:50 pm PDT, mine still says "preparing for shipment." Given the botched pre-order event, I will not hold my breath about Apple this round. Anything can happen.

People need to identify who they ordered from in this thread as Apple vs. the carrier's supply chain are likely different.
    09-15-2014 06:53 PM
    Anyone's order changed to preparing for shipment?-imageuploadedbyimore-forums1410821998.424595.jpg

Mine was updated to preparing to ship but still says an Oct delivery date. Ordered through AT&T site.
    09-15-2014 07:00 PM
    I got my invoice email from Apple.ca today, and it changed to preparing to ship. The delivery window is the 19th to 23rd.
    Mine has the 09/19-09/23 window as well (I ordered through apple.ca). I wonder why Apple Canada doesn't guarantee delivery for the 19th here by arranging shipping a few days early if necessary.
    09-15-2014 07:13 PM
    Mine has the 09/19-09/23 window as well (I ordered through apple.ca). I wonder why Apple Canada doesn't guarantee delivery for the 19th here by arranging shipping a few days early if necessary.
    It shows that window because there are a few different zones, I'm in Calgary in zone 1 which shows delivered 09/19 but in zone 2 and 3 they may take up until the 23rd. Out of all the iPads and iPhones I've ordered from Apple.ca I've always got it launch day usually Mid afternoon for me, one time at 530 at night which I thought they'd not get to me that day but the ups man came through. That was for iPhone 5., where about are you?
    09-15-2014 07:24 PM
    Did anybodys money get deducted from your bank account when purchased on friday and put back into your account today?!?!
    Bmichael78 likes this.
    09-15-2014 07:38 PM
    It shows that window because there are a few different zones, I'm in Calgary in zone 1 which shows delivered 09/19 but in zone 2 and 3 they may take up until the 23rd. Out of all the iPads and iPhones I've ordered from Apple.ca I've always got it launch day usually Mid afternoon for me, one time at 530 at night which I thought they'd not get to me that day but the ups man came through. That was for iPhone 5., where about are you?
    That's what I was thinking. The reason why I am wondering about that, is that I am in zone 1 (Winnipeg). I've only pre-ordered once (iPhone 4S) and my delivery wasn't until the Monday after.
    09-15-2014 07:43 PM
    Same here, I ordered through AT&T & got the same thing except with a November ship date
    Attached Thumbnails Anyone's order changed to preparing for shipment?-imageuploadedbyimore-forums1410825477.110288.jpg  
    Last edited by mnicole03; 09-16-2014 at 10:38 AM.
    09-15-2014 07:58 PM
    This is really strange. The AT&T orders shown above all say "preparing to ship", but the ship dates are in October and November. The apple orders also say "preparing to ship", but have delivery dates as early as 9/19 -- odd! The Apple preparing to ship seems normal, but AT&T is preparing to ship something that likely has yet to be built.

I guess we'tt have to wait and see. Has anyone - not just 6 plus orders - had an actual notification of shipment with tracking number, etc. I guess I have lost so much faith in Apple, that anything is possible.
    09-16-2014 01:15 AM
    So this morning, I checked my bank account and the two charges for $695 for each 6 are gone. They WERE listed as pending since Friday when I ordered. Now that money has been added back to my account. I checked the order status and both still say "preparing for shipment" and that the delivery date is 9/19. Anyone have any idea what the deal is?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    09-16-2014 08:24 AM
    Did anybodys money get deducted from your bank account when purchased on friday and put back into your account today?!?!
    (See above. Sorry, still learning how to do this. Lol)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    09-16-2014 08:25 AM
    I'm near Toronto and I just received my UPS tracking number from Apple and my iPhone plus shows up in my device list on my apple support profile. Delivery date still says 9/19 - 9/23. We are down to the short strokes!!
    09-16-2014 09:26 AM
    My mom's 16GB silver 6+ has been sitting in Newark since Sunday (per her FedEx tracking number).
    My 64GB silver 6+ has been...well, not sure. Hanging out somewhere. I got an UPS tracking number sent to me yesterday that wasn't pulling up any information. Just checked again and got the "a shipping label has been created" message. So both of ours are on track for Friday.

Both were pre-ordered on Verizon's website, orders didn't go through until close to 4AM EST.
    iJuan likes this.
    09-16-2014 11:36 AM
    I received an email with a tracking number this morning! Should see it Friday!
    09-16-2014 12:03 PM
    I received an email with a tracking number this morning! Should see it Friday!
    From where did you pre order?
    09-16-2014 12:04 PM
    From where did you pre order?
    Verizon wireless website.
    09-16-2014 12:07 PM
    Verizon wireless website.
    I pre ordered from Apple and I still don't have a tracking number idk why
    09-16-2014 12:08 PM
    I pre ordered from Apple and I still don't have a tracking number idk why
    At least you guys are getting yours. AT&T is such a PITA. But...there's still hope!
    ladyc0524 likes this.
    09-16-2014 12:09 PM
    At least you guys are getting yours. AT&T is such a PITA. But...there's still hope!
    Yeah I heard AT&T was terrible I hope we get our phones on launch day maybe sooner
    sarahhoch914 likes this.
    09-16-2014 12:11 PM
    Mine is saying the same thing, Preparing for shipping... if they I look at this and ignore the errors, I should be getting mine on the 19th
    Anyone's order changed to preparing for shipment?-apple-map-canada1.jpg

Edit -> here is the link to the map http://aos.prf.hn/click/camref:1100l...upmap/nodemap1
    09-16-2014 12:27 PM

I don't blame AT&T there were just too many orders. They simply cannot have provisions to accommodate that many users simultaneously so that one day out of the year there are no ordering issues for anyone. It's just not feasible at this point. I was up all night to put my pre-order in and it was a nightmare. I realized I shouldn't take getting a new phone so seriously. After two canceled attempts to purchase the phone (I was trying to buy one without contract) I was finally able to secure a space grey 128 6+ by going to the local AT&T store and having them order the phone for me. Unfortunately the ship date is Nov 9-27. However I wouldn't put too much faith in a long-term ship date.
    09-16-2014 01:01 PM
    I don't fault anyone for the long shipments times besides the millions of you iPhone users who happen to like the same phone as me!!! You are the ones causing the delay! Especially you AT&T users! Hahaha! (this is all in jest)
    09-16-2014 01:05 PM
    There is an easy way to check all of this - that is - if you purchased your phone through Apple or know that your carrier will be using UPS.

You can sign up for "My UPS" service (aka "UPS My Choice"), which will inform you (depending how you set it) of any shipments headed your way. Please see ... UPS My Choice - Home Delivery on Your Schedule

I have this service. My 6 plus was ordered from Apple inc. at 12:40 PDT on opening night (64GB, Verizon, Silver). I also have "my UPS" service, as we receive a lot of packages here. Now My UPS has not yet sent me a notice because they have not yet received the phone. Apple still lists mine as "preparing for shipment". However, when I log in to My UPS, I can find that UPS expects a shipment to me from Apple for delivery on Friday 9/19.

From what I have read, Apple is shipping millions of iPhones via private carrier from China to the USA - and has been for a while. My UPS says that a "shipping label has been created" and it will ship the phone to me by UPS overnight to deliver on 9/19. It also says that my phone will come from Apple in "Rialto California." It may have already arrived (likely not), but it clearly wont be shipped from Rialto CA until Thursday. I live in the San Francisco Bay Area. Either way, the shipment is scheduled and is likely on some cargo plane from China as we speak. That means UPS won't acknowledge it has the phone until probably Thursday.

Anyone can sign up for MY UPS service. You can find lots of stuff there that the vendors do not tell you. Good luck.
    09-16-2014 03:01 PM
    There is an easy way to check all of this - that is - if you purchased your phone through Apple or know that your carrier will be using UPS.

You can sign up for "My UPS" service (aka "UPS My Choice"), which will inform you (depending how you set it) of any shipments headed your way. Please see ... UPS My Choice - Home Delivery on Your Schedule

I have this service. My 6 plus was ordered from Apple inc. at 12:40 PDT on opening night (64GB, Verizon, Silver). I also have "my UPS" service, as we receive a lot of packages here. Now My UPS has not yet sent me a notice because they have not yet received the phone. Apple still lists mine as "preparing for shipment". However, when I log in to My UPS, I can find that UPS expects a shipment to me from Apple for delivery on Friday 9/19.

From what I have read, Apple is shipping millions of iPhones via private carrier from China to the USA - and has been for a while. My UPS says that a "shipping label has been created" and it will ship the phone to me by UPS overnight to deliver on 9/19. It also says that my phone will come from Apple in "Rialto California." It may have already arrived (likely not), but it clearly wont be shipped from Rialto CA until Thursday. I live in the San Francisco Bay Area. Either way, the shipment is scheduled and is likely on some cargo plane from China as we speak. That means UPS won't acknowledge it has the phone until probably Thursday.

Anyone can sign up for MY UPS service. You can find lots of stuff there that the vendors do not tell you. Good luck.
    I have the same thing but don't see anything on UPS's site for you address. Maybe i'm clicking on something wrong?
    09-16-2014 04:12 PM
    Mine is saying the same thing, Preparing for shipping... if they I look at this and ignore the errors, I should be getting mine on the 19th
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	apple-map-canada1.jpg 
Views:	88 
Size:	59.6 KB 
ID:	64900

Edit -> here is the link to the map http://aos.prf.hn/click/camref:1100l...upmap/nodemap1
    What part of apple's website did you find this map? Is there one for the US too?
    09-16-2014 04:28 PM
257 ... 678910 ...