Anyone's order changed to preparing for shipment?

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
I haven't received anything except for the initial email from Apple showing Processing Items Delivers: 9/19 by Standard Shipping.

I'm totally anxious. Trying to keep things in perspective, though.

applejosh

Sep 26, 2009
Visit site
I haven't received a new email notification, but I checked order status late last might and it is now preparing for shipment. No tracking number or anything, but it's encouraging to see progress.

applejosh

Sep 26, 2009
Visit site
The guy at T-Mobile is possibly wrong. He?s a low level employee who has no clue what Apple and the shippers are doing. With the iPhone 4 launch in 2010 many phones were delivered several days early. Apple pitched a fit. I don?t see it happening again.
I agree, although it would be nice if Apple threw us a bone and let those of us who got up in the middle of the night to give them money receive them a day early. I doubt the Applecare support people and Genius people aren't trained by that point. Although, I suppose that would just encourage more people to do the pre-order instead of filling the stores on launch day.

applejosh

Sep 26, 2009
Visit site
Interesting, my card hasn't been charged yet?

My card was charged for the AppleCare as soon as my order was being processed. The tax on the phone (had to do "Next") was charged when it went to "Preparing for shipment." (I'm actually happy to see a charge on my card since that gives me hope it's on its way.)

hoosieriphone

Jan 31, 2011
Visit site
I ordered my 6+ through AT&T and got my email. Exactly what does "preparing to ship" mean. My ship date is 10/31 to 11/11. So How can it be prepared to ship????

aagrawal

Sep 14, 2014
Visit site
I ordered Iphone 6 on 12th Sep from ATT right at 3:05 Am EST and got email saying expected delivery date as 9/19, but now order status shows expected shipment 9/23-10/02...but got a message yesterday and order is processed and will inform when it is shipped...BS..

Anyone who ordered from ATT with diff expected dates?

KennyMcCormack

Sep 12, 2014
Visit site
I ordered Iphone 6 on 12th Sep from ATT right at 3:05 Am EST and got email saying expected delivery date as 9/19, but now order status shows expected shipment 9/23-10/02...but got a message yesterday and order is processed and will inform when it is shipped...BS..

Anyone who ordered from ATT with diff expected dates?

Check this out -

Screen Shot 2014-09-14 at 10.58.59 AM.png

Apple Store - I will never doubt you again, LOL!

aagrawal

Sep 14, 2014
Visit site
Mine says "Preorder processing" expected shipment date 9/23-10/02...i ordered right when it opened...no clue how and why it is not coming on 9/19

aagrawal

Sep 14, 2014
Visit site
It again changed saying

Preorder processing
Expected Ship Date: 09/17/2014 To 09/18/2014 :D...god know what is going on...crossing fingers and waiting:sarcastic:

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
I think that may depend on the country. In the US credit cards are usually not charged until ready to ship. I think debit cards in the US are charged immediately though.

My credit card is showing the pending charge - and it has since sometime early Friday morning. However, the charge has not actually appeared on my account as "charged".

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2