For those who pre ordered through Sprint

TheFirm

Sep 12, 2014
Visit site
I got told 3 weeks. Did sprint change anyone's plan when they pre ordered? I understand that they switched to new plans in August removing unlimited data, however when I upgraded with a new 2 year contract, they didn't change it.

Designed4Him

Nov 4, 2011
Visit site
I got told 3 weeks. Did sprint change anyone's plan when they pre ordered? I understand that they switched to new plans in August removing unlimited data, however when I upgraded with a new 2 year contract, they didn't change it.
I have been told everything from release day to up to 3 weeks. When I did it in the store I don't get a tracking number

Designed4Him

Nov 4, 2011
Visit site
Just found this online. I don't know if ordering online or in store affects shipping but here are some times.

http://shop2.sprint.com/en/legal/os_shipping_taxes_popup.shtml?ECID=vanity:ship

I ordered in store and was told I would be called for pick up on the 19th, maybe the 18th, and at the latest the 22nd.
Yeah I don't think that applies to us because we don't get shipping information and that's what scary. I don't like being charged for something and then I can't track it

Designed4Him

Nov 4, 2011
Visit site
I definitely understand.
Then no one can really give you a straight answer. I know there will be people lining up for the device but if an iPhone comes into the store matching my order I should get it because I paid upfront. My charge isn't a pending charge it won't drop off after a few days.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forwardsmychoice