For those who pre ordered through Sprint

DarkKnight08

Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
The rep at my store said 1-2 weeks. Of course, I had to go to the store because the website has been down all morning.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Designed4Him

Nov 4, 2011
Visit site
I went to the store to. They told me up to 3 weeks. They also said be leery of the non corporate stores. Did you pay at the store?

DarkKnight08

Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
I did. I have had a lot of great experiences through this store as they are a corporate store. Did you get an email yet?

DarkKnight08

Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
Not yet. I'm not surprised since the site is still down. You can't even log into your account right now.

Designed4Him

Nov 4, 2011
Visit site
I ordered through the sprint website at 6am and have a delivery of up to 3 weeks as well.

I went to the store and paid for mine today because supposedly this was the only way to guarantee you one on release day. I was customer 2 and from what I hear (because all of this is hearsay) that my phone should come with the regular shipment for their store.

DoyouFanBoyBro

Sep 22, 2013
Visit site
I'm a bit upset.. I ordered mine on the website at like 3:45 am.... iPhone 6 plus, 128 GB.. and it's telling me up to 3 weeks on my order status..

Pretty much garbage.

IMO... don't make things available to people like this if you're stock is going to be so low, only wasting people's time.

trebor8806

Jan 29, 2012
Visit site
I went to the store and paid for mine today because supposedly this was the only way to guarantee you one on release day. I was customer 2 and from what I hear (because all of this is hearsay) that my phone should come with the regular shipment for their store.

Lucky. I'm hoping that it will be delivered earlier than 3 weeks.

Designed4Him

Nov 4, 2011
Visit site
I'm a bit upset.. I ordered mine on the website at like 3:45 am.... iPhone 6 plus, 128 GB.. and it's telling me up to 3 weeks on my order status..

Pretty much garbage.

IMO... don't make things available to people like this if you're stock is going to be so low, only wasting people's time.

I agree. I don't like that I had to go in the store and pay for it right then in there. That's not a pre-order that's paying for something in good faith!

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Blame Sprint. Sprint's reputation has not exactly been stellar when it comes to the iPhone...they waited so long to finally adopt it, had issues every year with their pre-ordering and release stuff, and then after the dust settles, they can barely move any of the over ordered devices because their service is terrible in so many markets (some not even using LTE yet, which is insane to me).

Designed4Him

Nov 4, 2011
Visit site
Blame Sprint. Sprint's reputation has not exactly been stellar when it comes to the iPhone...they waited so long to finally adopt it, had issues every year with their pre-ordering and release stuff, and then after the dust settles, they can barely move any of the over ordered devices because their service is terrible in so many markets (some not even using LTE yet, which is insane to me).

I have no problems with the service in my area and I don't even have Sprint Spark. I have never had a bad experience until now. My iPhone worked better than my Samsung on Sprint but it's not terrible.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
I have no problems with the service in my area and I don't even have Sprint Spark. I have never had a bad experience until now. My iPhone worked better than my Samsung on Sprint but it's not terrible.

That's great...lots of people use Metro PCS (or whatever it's called now) with no problems either...doesn't change the fact that it's a terrible service in most markets. Sprint has a reputation for a reason, especially given it's historic blunders during big releases like this.

Designed4Him

Nov 4, 2011
Visit site
That's great...lots of people use Metro PCS (or whatever it's called now) with no problems either...doesn't change the fact that it's a terrible service in most markets. Sprint has a reputation for a reason, especially given it's historic blunders during big releases like this.

I am not faulting Sprint because almost every single phone company and Apple had problems with this pre-order.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner