For those who preordered through att

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
How? Is it because you didn't have an upgrade available on your account?

I did the same thing...I have 2 upgrades on my account, but didn't use either of them. I simply chose the full price option and it processed the order. Like I stated above as well, I verified with AT&T that my account did not receive a contract extension when purchasing it as well.

Luis Flores2

Sep 14, 2014
Visit site
I ordered right at 3am maybe mine will change today then too hahaha! You ordered from att?

Yup!

Your order was placed:*01:49 AM CDT September 12, 2014

Directly from att via a 2 year upgrade. Tracking number is live through FedEx with delivery for Friday.

Sent from my LG-V410 using Tapatalk

Luis Flores2

Sep 14, 2014
Visit site
Woah app double posted and messed up quoting.

Ha ha good luck man! I really hope more members get their tracking numbers.

I would check my order status about 3 times a day. Its my first time pre-ordering an iPhone and it was just nerve wracking.

Luis Flores2

Sep 14, 2014
Visit site
Yea mine too! If I don't get a tracking number my impatient ness will take over and I'll be waiting in someone's line lol

I almost canceled my order last night and instead planned on waiting in line at my nearest apple store , I'm glad I slept on that idea.

You ordered early on in the pre-ordering so hopefully you'll get some shipping today 👍

Multibella

Sep 19, 2014
Visit site
I personally will never pre-order from AT&T again. I was one of the first ones to place the order, for the iPhone 6 Plus 16gb space gray and my order status says that it will ship within 21-28days. :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
What is the purpose of pre-ordering then? This is bull! I called ATT yesterday to complain about this situation and the representative has the balls to tell me that the release day for iPhone 6 is the 19th and the iPhone 6 Plus is not being released on the 19th, the date is to be determined by apple (lies). I was like do you think I'm stupid and don't have access to read the news on the internet? However, I called an ATT store this morning and they had the iPhone 6+ but they were sold in the first few mins of the store being opened.

Then, I asked, if I go to the apple store today and buy the phone, is there a penalty for cancelling the order? She said they cannot promise cancelling the order. That most likely I would have the phone delivered anyway and I would have to ship it back to get a refund. What kind of a system is this, doesn't your system update with a cancellation? Seriously?

I'm not happy with my experience and think that this pre-order process is unfair and misleading. :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2