For those who preordered through att

tattooed4515

Feb 15, 2014
Visit site
What does your shipping status say? Mine says pending on the order tracking page but in the confirmation email it said it will ship in 14-21 business days in the fine print. I placed the order like 3 minutes after preorders began. Only went through att cause I couldn't get apples page to load.

ladyc0524

Trusted Member
Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
I just got another email from AT&T saying my order is in the process of being fulfilled with an expected ship date of October 13-22..

tattooed4515

Feb 15, 2014
Visit site
I believe they charge your card to make sure it works...you will see the charge disappear between now and when it ships I believe

jessedholm

Jul 19, 2008
Visit site
yeah I've been down this road with att before. I vowed never to pre order thru them again. They are never accurate on what they actually have to sell so often the confirmations are BS and you almost always endup waiting 3 weeks. And try cancelling a preorder.....NIGHTMARE!

dstrauss

Sep 4, 2014
Visit site
This pre-order process at both AT&T and Apple is TOTALLY FUBAR. Wasted nearly two hours from 2:00-4:00 am (CDT) trying to get through - NEVER got the Apple store to show more than it was down, and finally ended up with a 128GB iP+ space gray at AT&T NOT EVEN SHIPPING until 10/13-10/22. Inexcusable (and I don't want to hear any apologists for apple or the carriers for the extraordinary demand - they KNEW THAT WAS COMING, and this was just as screwed up as the live stream of the release presentation).:mad:

LumSub24

Sep 12, 2014
Visit site
I'm in the same boat, literally started the order process within minutes of the 6+ coming online and it already showed a 14-21 day shipping window. Thought maybe that was just because it was a pre-order, but when I received the confirmation email it shows my delivery window as 10/2 - 10/13. What did ATT not get any 6+'s for launch or so few that they literally burned through them in seconds?

Dennisgarcia

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
Yup my 6+ isn't going to be here until an estimate of OCt 13- oct 22 -_- I'm hoping they get more stock and start sending them out and we get them earlier.

detfan

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
yeah I've been down this road with att before. I vowed never to pre order thru them again. They are never accurate on what they actually have to sell so often the confirmations are BS and you almost always endup waiting 3 weeks. And try cancelling a preorder.....NIGHTMARE!

Had no choice. Apple site would not load for me.

coltsbr

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
I ordered through AT&T. Got on about 5 till 3am est and finally got the order placed about 10 after. Got my card charged the pre auth $1.00 and received an email a couple hours later around 5 that my device was reserved and would ship 21 to 28 days. I think they will ship sooner than that. I ordered the 6 plus 128gb grey version.

Neutrino

Banned
Jun 7, 2009
Visit site
I also ordered shortly after 3am via AT&T. But still got the 3-4 week shipping estimate. Did anyone who ordered the Plus via AT&T actually get a 9/19 expected delivery date?

circlez

Nov 5, 2011
Visit site
Strangely enough I was able to order on AT&T's site a couple minutes before two AM. Mine is estimated for 9/19/2014. I ordered the 128gb iPhone 6. I have to use the premier (business) site to place orders so maybe that had something to do with my success? Hoping it's true to it's estimated delivery.

wbkm85

Jul 21, 2013
Visit site
Strangely enough I was able to order on AT&T's site a couple minutes before two AM. Mine is estimated for 9/19/2014. I ordered the 128gb iPhone 6. I have to use the premier (business) site to place orders so maybe that had something to do with my success? Hoping it's true to it's estimated delivery.

same site here; i checked out at 3:02am est. online said 7 days now i get an email that says 14-21 days

so who knows

dstrauss

Sep 4, 2014
Visit site
The AT&T agent I spoke to said they did not get any deliveries for 6 plus on the 19th.

Same here! Got a chat window to go (finally) and agent said he didn't think they got ANY 6 Plus units for pre-order; may be some in the store on 9/19; but my wife's iPhone 6 gold 64GB model will be delivered 9/19 - and she wasn't even interested about "when."

The Apple site NEVER loaded for me during a two hour ordeal...

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox