Anyone get this message from apple we have reserved your phone!

nokia4life

Aug 6, 2012
Visit site
So the site did not work , att site did not work, but the apple app did, so i ordered but the 6 plus was only avail in the 128gb model i selected carrier and verified info and then i got this message we have reserved your phone and you will have the 6 plus we will send you a email with instructions to complete the order with your carrier.... wth is this???

TheFirm

Sep 12, 2014
Visit site
Probably means that it's out of supply and you will get one when it's available. I bought from sprint and was told it will be delayed

Guacho

Jun 20, 2009
Visit site
I believe this happens when Apple can't communicate with your carrier so they are holding a phone for you but you need to finish the transaction later once they've established what's your elegibility status and price

nokia4life

Aug 6, 2012
Visit site
I believe this happens when Apple can't communicate with your carrier so they are holding a phone for you but you need to finish the transaction later once they've established what's your elegibility status and price

correct that is what it was i ended up getting another email this morning with a link to complete the transaction and it says shipping 10-1 now this sucks

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73