Silicon vs Leather cases?

chrisjohnson83

Nov 24, 2011
Visit site
I have been a user of the silicon iSkin cases for 3 years now as i find they have a great grip to them and fit very perfect for my liking but seeing the silicon cases and leather cases from apple look like i may be interested in trying one of those out this year. Any one used the apple branded silicon or leather with the 5S? if so how are they and what felt better in the hand?

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
I have been a user of the silicon iSkin cases for 3 years now as i find they have a great grip to them and fit very perfect for my liking but seeing the silicon cases and leather cases from apple look like i may be interested in trying one of those out this year. Any one used the apple branded silicon or leather with the 5S? if so how are they and what felt better in the hand?

I have the black leather case on my 5S. It’s a quality product. My wife had a Product Red leather case that she doesn't use any more - it didn’t wear well. She uses a lot of lotions and such, and the case looks pretty bad. The black, on the other hand has held up well - and because of the color, it doesn’t show any stains, marks or wear.

I want to try the silicone case for the 6 Plus this year.

chrisjohnson83

Nov 24, 2011
Visit site
I have the black leather case on my 5S. It?s a quality product. My wife had a Product Red leather case that she doesn't use any more - it didn?t wear well. She uses a lot of lotions and such, and the case looks pretty bad. The black, on the other hand has held up well - and because of the color, it doesn?t show any stains, marks or wear.

I want to try the silicone case for the 6 Plus this year.

Thanks for the feedback.. I'm considering leaning towards sticking with silicone again but from apple instead of iskin. Suppose there is always that return period if not satisfied to

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73