Apple Store down yay

chrisjohnson83

Nov 24, 2011
Visit site
Yeah man I get you this is my first time pre ordering I wonder how it is going to go

I have pre ordered iPhone 5 two years ago which is the same device I'm using now and it was flawless. Received it first day in the mail of it being released although the delivery man never got to my house until 6 at night which was sad lol.. Also ordered a couple iPads over the year and no problem. Seems like more ppl are going for the 6 plus, with the rumours of them being low inventory compared to the 6, I'm a little concerned.

kikazz69

Sep 8, 2014
Visit site
I have pre ordered iPhone 5 two years ago which is the same device I'm using now and it was flawless. Received it first day in the mail of it being released although the delivery man never got to my house until 6 at night which was sad lol.. Also ordered a couple iPads over the year and no problem. Seems like more ppl are going for the 6 plus, with the rumours of them being low inventory compared to the 6, I'm a little concerned.

Yeah I actually did hear about that I'm hoping it's just a market strategy to get people more hyped and go out and buy iPhone 6 +'s but hopefully it all goes flawless it probably won't for me lol but it's ok better luck next year and sorry to hear that you got your iPhone 5 late that is pretty sad lol

kikazz69

Sep 8, 2014
Visit site
I am definitely pre ordering. iPhone 6 Plus black slate any size that i can get first day! Ive been using 16 gigs since the very beginning of iPhones however if 64 is available ill get that as my first choice. So excited!

Me too I am getting the iPhone 6 plus I'm still debating wether to get the gold or space gray I'm going with the unlocked T-Mobile version even if I have to pay full price I'm going to get the 16 GB I have like 7 GB of music but I think I'll just get iTunes Match

chrisjohnson83

Nov 24, 2011
Visit site
Me too I am getting the iPhone 6 plus I'm still debating wether to get the gold or space gray I'm going with the unlocked T-Mobile version even if I have to pay full price I'm going to get the 16 GB I have like 7 GB of music but I think I'll just get iTunes Match

I think 16 gig is def more then enough for a lot of ppl. I don't store any music local to my phone, maybe a few songs thats it. Mostly use spotify for music which barely takes any room. And podcasts though iCatchr and youtube.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen