I was thinking bout getting it from radio shack since they gonna be giving out 50 bucks itunes gift card. If i pre order it there am I gonna get it on launch date ? Or is it gonna take longer to get it at home?

Thanks! Btw. I was undecided about the size and now I want the iphone plus.

I printed out a pdf with the size of the phone and I was sold! The iphone 6 feels like a longer 5s.

I'd post a pic but this site won't let me do it from the ipad. What a shame. Ugh
    09-11-2014 01:40 PM
    Just FYI...if I remember correctly, none of the Radio Shacks across the country got their iPhone 5S's on time, some of them not receiving their shipments until a week or more after the release, and only a few at a time. Now there's always a chance they got their crap together this year and they'll have a less problematic release, but historically speaking, you may want to think twice about ordering from them if you're really wanting to have it on release day.
    09-11-2014 03:18 PM
    As above stated you will want to proceed with caution with preordering from anyone other than Apple or your carrier. A lot of times other retailers have no clue about the inventory they are getting so they'll sign you up without hesitation but may not have anything for you for a while after launch. Of course it's no guarantee to get it from your carrier or Apple on release but that's the best bet. I'm sure many have success with other retailers on launch but there are plenty horror stories as well.
    09-11-2014 05:19 PM