Pre order stock ?

chrisjohnson83

Nov 24, 2011
Visit site
Do you guys think the Apple Store online will have decent stock on the iPhone 6 plus? I will get whatever size 16, 64 or 128 in black slate, just hoping it shows ships 24 hours which means first day delivery. When ordering the 5S gold last year how long were they in stock online for before going from shipping 24 hrs to 1-2 weeks? As that was suppose to be considered limited quantity on release.

chrisjohnson83

Nov 24, 2011
Visit site
I'll be ordering the second the pre order goes live, just hope there's enough to ship for first day if ordering within a couple mins of the pre order going live

chrisjohnson83

Nov 24, 2011
Visit site
I've been using 16 gig since beginning but will prefer 64 this time but if it comes down to 64 being sold out for launch stock I'd do 128 and if that takes more time to ship then I'd do 16 gig .. Just excited to get it first day lol

iJuan

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
I really hope they have enough stock for September 19 delivery, I'm ordering 2 iPhone 6 Plus... Not sure if I will order from Apple or Verizon

ajl

Mar 25, 2013
Visit site
I'll be ordering 3 iPhone 6+'s. My parents have decided to switch from their Galaxy S4's. Paying almost full retail, close to $2000. Crazy man.

I think they'll have stock of whatever you'd like for maybe the first 10 minutes.

EmceeGeek

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
They said during the announcement that they were trying to fit demands this year. So I don't believe there's a shortage but what do I know.

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
They said during the announcement that they were trying to fit demands this year. So I don't believe there's a shortage but what do I know.

I hope not. Since my husband works for Verizon we are not allowed to order it until stock is full with no back orders

Ludatyk

Feb 12, 2013
Visit site
I think they'll have stock of whatever you'd like for maybe the first 10 minutes.

That's what is so crazy about this particular launch. There will be two flagship iPhones this time around. And pretty much 18 different options for people to choose from. I'd say it's split between the 6+ and 6. I'm really intrigued with how much stock would be left with the different options that Apple have for this launch compared to other launches.

Redshirt

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
If anyone's going to have supply, I think Apple would. In re. shipping, you're up to however the shipping guys work it out. Probably fine for most areas. Later for others.

Pretty much orders go to "shipping" the mid-morning pre-orders are opened. Get there early, or take your chances.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711