I think I will be returning my iPad Mini to BestBuy

finn5975

Banned
Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
I hope every person, and there have been many, who compared the 6+ to the iPad mini come view your picture and appreciate the ridiculousness of their comments.

raorth

Oct 3, 2012
Visit site
I recently "misplaced" my mini on an airplane and was never "found". Instead of buying a new mini I decided to wait and buy the 6+. I bought a Kindle for reading purposes.

tanknitrous

Sep 5, 2013
Visit site
Dumb question, and I'm sorry that this is off topic...but, does anyone know if a person could potentially trade in an iPad mini Retina at Verizon if the Ipad was bought at BestBuy?

Flow39

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site
Couldn't trade my rMini in even if I get the 5.5". It's display is still much bigger than a 5.5" display, and it's battery life is fantastic.

Bias reduX

Dec 19, 2012
Visit site
I bought the Mini on the BestBuy sale the other week. I returned it almost day of because of a couple reasons.
1. iPhone 6+
2. 512 MB RAM
3. Sub par display

WeAreAllUnique

Aug 1, 2014
Visit site
Funny, the reason I decided not to get the iPhone 6 plus was because of my iPad. I have an iPad Air. And it has become my primary device for most things. My iPhone 5S is my complementary device. With continuity coming and having the ability to make phone calls and SMS messages, my phone is even less important to me. I decided to cancel my preorder and I'm going to go for the new iPad that comes out and get it through a carrier for LTE. If the continuity feature works the way that I'm hoping that it will, I won't be using my phone much at all. My iPad Air has just been that good.

Sent from my iPad Air using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR