What type of glass???

DoyouFanBoyBro

Sep 22, 2013
Visit site
I must of missed it... but what type of glass is the 6 and 6p?

Is it Sapphire?

If it's NOT sapphire.. and I need to put a screen protector on this beast.. it seems like a screen protector will kind of fail being Applied.. because of the way the glss raps around the screen... =/

Beyond Fire

Nov 23, 2012
Visit site
What are you talking about? Putting a glass screen protector on the iPhone 6 will be no different then any other phone today. Well maybe except for the Note Edge.

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
I must of missed it... but what type of glass is the 6 and 6p?

Is it Sapphire?

If it's NOT sapphire.. and I need to put a screen protector on this beast.. it seems like a screen protector will kind of fail being Applied.. because of the way the glss raps around the screen... =/

They didn?t say. But I don?t recall them ever mentioning Gorilla Glass in any previous product announcement, either. Perhaps it was always mentioned in press releases, etc, but not on stage. Same yesterday.

$64K question: Does it matter? Will it sway you one way or the other about buying?

Didn?t think so. :)

I had a film type protector on my first iPhone 4. It bugged me so badly that I removed it. Haven?t had a screen protector on any iPhone, iPod or iPad except that one. Never an issue. No scratches, no breaks.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
It's made from ground up bird beak that is set out in the fields of the midwest and struck by lightning...after being retrieved, Apple treats the lightning bird beak glass with no less than 4oz. of oil from the right front wing of a honey bee...the oil contents are still unknown, but are thought to have magic properties and a little bit of delicious honey.

finn5975

Banned
Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
It's made from ground up bird beak that is set out in the fields of the midwest and struck by lightning...after being retrieved, Apple treats the lightning bird beak glass with no less than 4oz. of oil from the right front wing of a honey bee...the oil contents are still unknown, but are thought to have magic properties and a little bit of delicious honey.

You gotta STOP reading BGR!!

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site

View attachment 64290

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site

Dude...Really!?...You're killing me...(laughing)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods