IPhone 6 Plus Cases Available

zachpenguin

Feb 27, 2012
Visit site
I love my defender. Keep trying to use my other, smaller cases and keep putting it back on. Always been a defender user, apparently always will be.

donemt

Jul 4, 2012
Visit site
I love my defender. Keep trying to use my other, smaller cases and keep putting it back on. Always been a defender user, apparently always will be.

I've also always had a Defender or Commuter but on the Defender for the 6+ there is a give in the built in screen protector that's driving me nuts

Closingracer

Sep 24, 2014
Visit site

LVMHgirl

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
I was thinking about getting it but wow its huge. Made me not get it after Sprint employee was trying to sell me on it. Got the Red leather case for it which look and feels amazing. One of the reasons why I love the iPhone ... Better case selection and i love the leather case feel on the iPad

The amazing battery life is worth the slight increase in size and it's not too big to handle at all!

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
I am going to grab a Mophie for my 6 plus but that will only be used on seriously extended time away from a power outlet.

Closingracer

Sep 24, 2014
Visit site
The amazing battery life is worth the slight increase in size and it's not too big to handle at all!

Do they ever go on sale ? Don't think it's worth it at $100 for me . I have a battery pack and while that might be better don't want to spend $100 for less cables

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Easycure1974

Sep 22, 2012
Visit site
I have Otterbox Commuter, BookBook, Apple silicone, Seidio Surface with holster, Tech 21 Evo Mesh and UAG Scout and I am always coming back to the Scout.

Last edited:

LVMHgirl

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
Do they ever go on sale ? Don't think it's worth it at $100 for me . I have a battery pack and while that might be better don't want to spend $100 for less cables

Mophie.com occasionally has sales so you should watch out for those. AT&T used to give corporate discounts (percentage varies depending on business/company) on all accessories but nowadays they aren't allowing discounts on electronic accessories such as bluetooth headsets and speakers and while we were able to get the studio discount on the mophie for the 4S and 5, the discount no longer applied to the 6+.

Your best bet is to go to Best Buy and use rewards certificates for significant savings. ;)

Closingracer

Sep 24, 2014
Visit site
Mophie.com occasionally has sales so you should watch out for those. AT&T used to give corporate discounts (percentage varies depending on business/company) on all accessories but nowadays they aren't allowing discounts on electronic accessories such as bluetooth headsets and speakers and while we were able to get the studio discount on the mophie for the 4S and 5, the discount no longer applied to the 6+.

Your best bet is to go to Best Buy and use rewards certificates for significant savings. ;)

I actually have $5 right now off for them lol.

jdlnmia

Sep 18, 2014
Visit site
AT&T Premier site does give discounts on Mophie cases. I got a Juice Pack Plus for my 6 and a Juice Pack for my 6 Plus for 25% off, which is the corporate discount for my company.

dfb8085

Sep 5, 2011
Visit site
I usually stick with Otterbox for my iPhone case needs. I wanted the Otterbox Preserver for the iP 6 Plus, but they don't seem to have it yet. They do have the Defender, shown here:
View attachment 64229

Here's the Otterbox line up for the iP 6 Plus:
iPhone 6 Plus Cases & Covers from OtterBox

What case, if any, do you want for the iP 6 Plus?

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5

How do you find the built in screen protector works? I'm sure the case adds a ton of bulk to this phone for sure but do you find it unbearable? I am torn between this and the lifeproof but i am a little afraid of each one for different reasons

dfb8085

Sep 5, 2011
Visit site
I usually stick with Otterbox for my iPhone case needs. I wanted the Otterbox Preserver for the iP 6 Plus, but they don't seem to have it yet. They do have the Defender, shown here:
View attachment 64229

Here's the Otterbox line up for the iP 6 Plus:
iPhone 6 Plus Cases & Covers from OtterBox

What case, if any, do you want for the iP 6 Plus?

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5

how do you find the screen protector and buttons on the phone to work in the case? Seems like all the tempered screen protectors these days don't go all the way to the edge leaving a rather unsightly gap between it and case which looks like crap and catches every piece of lint it can find

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro