IPhone 6 Plus Cases Available

robbrick

Dec 12, 2003
www.dimensiondvd.com
The case itself is very premium feeling. It's not too heavy feeling, but not super light either. I like that the buttons have a nice clicking sound to them. My main gripe with the case is that the backside looks like a rubber material in pictures, but is actually more of a laminated plastic sticker. It feels good and not cheap or anything, but it's misleading in the pictures. The port openings are on the small side so some third party cables won't work. Otherwise if you like something like the Spigen cases I think this is better quality.

I just got the Spigen Neo Hybrid. Super-premium quality. Like a Ferrari of cases. Thin, light and great quality.

anon(153966)

Jul 13, 2008
Visit site
Does it feel slippery in the hand? Thanks

View attachment 75020

Moshi iGlaze Armour. It's BY FAR the best case I've seen/used.

Pros:
  • Raised Lip. (lay on the table design)
  • Perfect Color Match to iPhone.
  • Extremely Thin. (doesn't add hardly any bulk)
  • Feels Great in Hand.

Cons:
  • Snug Fit. (it's a bit difficult to get off but not impossible) *I'm not sure this is even a bad thing but if you're like me and like cleaning your phone every now and then, it can be a tad irritating.
  • Pricey. (i paid $44.95 with free shipping.. i find it to be well worth it though)

I'd recommend this case any day! :)

Easycure1974

Sep 22, 2012
Visit site
I had it and it was slippery as hell but very nice looking. It has some sharp edge at the right lover corner that didn't feel to comfortable for my finger resting there when using my phone. Holds the phone with my left hand and my pinky was aching after using it

xoxojess

Jul 20, 2013
Visit site

I honestly don't find it slippery at all. I haven't had any trouble holding it or keeping it secure it my hand. It definitely adds a certain degree of grip to the phone. I also don't have the rough/sharp edges that Easycure was referring too. I'm sure it's a case by case basis but I don't notice this at all. It's an extremely well-built case and that says a lot coming from someone who is as OCD as myself. :tongue:

reeneebob

Jun 10, 2011
Visit site
My Power Support Arc bumper arrived yesterday. Very happy with my Power Supply cases.

Sent from my iPad Air using Tapatalk

Sekelani Zwambila

Dec 17, 2012
Visit site
I just bought this one
c673df3e32e116a3297ef22a0d416f08.jpg

Sent from my iPhone 6plus using Tapatalk

blueyz28

Sep 29, 2012
Visit site
Has anyone tried the Twelve South BookBook case for the iPhone 6 Plus? I would really be interested in hearing your thoughts about it.

Yes and I love it! It has a detachable frame so if you need to dock your phone in your car for gps, you don't have to remove the whole thing and it fits 5 cards now. It seems to be a bit better quality than the one for the 5.

MarrySchulzie

Feb 17, 2015
Visit site
Hi everyone :)

I also would like to give you a great recommendation for a genuine wood case I bought 2 months ago.

The company is called "balolo" an designs real wood cases for most of todays devices. You can choose between 4 different types of wood and you also have the opportunity to get a personal engraving!! But the best thing about it is the price: It only costs 20? up to 30 ? (and balolo even have a cover for the PS4:D ). The service is great and within the last 2 months there is nothing negative a can tell about!!

So a clearly recommendation for someone who looks for an individual high quality and low priced case!!!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73