IPhone 6 Plus Cases Available

zerog46

Oct 3, 2010
Visit site
I hear ya, I got the white since I have a white phone and no scratches at all, pretty tough. This is my favorite case right now lol.

mumfoau

Ambassador
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
I hear ya, I got the white since I have a white phone and no scratches at all, pretty tough. This is my favorite case right now lol.

I've got Space Grey and may go back and pick up a black UAG. We'll see how I feel after my skins arrive and I get one on

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk

budney

Jan 4, 2015
Visit site
Anyone have a recommendation for a case that adds some thickness to the 6 Plus? I have the Apple Brown Leather Case, while nice l find it still makes the phone too thin, and a bit slippery at times.

HighTechToid

Aug 15, 2013
Visit site
8f087a1b3054c3d0d5108ed52f499cda.jpg

Also comes in grey, yellow, gold and silver.

xoxojess

Jul 20, 2013
Visit site
IMG_0427.JPG

Moshi iGlaze Armour. It's BY FAR the best case I've seen/used.

Pros:
  • Raised Lip. (lay on the table design)
  • Perfect Color Match to iPhone.
  • Extremely Thin. (doesn't add hardly any bulk)
  • Feels Great in Hand.

Cons:
  • Snug Fit. (it's a bit difficult to get off but not impossible) *I'm not sure this is even a bad thing but if you're like me and like cleaning your phone every now and then, it can be a tad irritating.
  • Pricey. (i paid $44.95 with free shipping.. i find it to be well worth it though)

I'd recommend this case any day! :)

Last edited:

reeneebob

Jun 10, 2011
Visit site
I got my power support air jacket today in clear matte. VERY happy with it. I ordered the arc bumper as well, hopefully I'll be as impressed as I am with the AJ. I can see why power support gets such raves from many of the Apple sites...

Sent from my primary iPhone 6+, my iPad Air 4G, my backup Nexus 5 or my work issued Xperia Z3C.

ctt1wbw

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
Well, I might be getting an Otterbox Defender for my 6 Plus. Someone came into the store where I worked and let me see theirs. Actually, it didn't seem too big and bulky and I was really surprised.

HighTechToid

Aug 15, 2013
Visit site
This looks nice! How's the feel of it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The case itself is very premium feeling. It's not too heavy feeling, but not super light either. I like that the buttons have a nice clicking sound to them. My main gripe with the case is that the backside looks like a rubber material in pictures, but is actually more of a laminated plastic sticker. It feels good and not cheap or anything, but it's misleading in the pictures. The port openings are on the small side so some third party cables won't work. Otherwise if you like something like the Spigen cases I think this is better quality.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner