IPhone 6 Plus Cases Available

jaymojones

Mar 20, 2009
Visit site
You'd definitely love the UAG case! I've had the Otterbox (to bulky for me though and this coming from a huge Otterbox user), the Apple leather case (lovely, but not enough protection). The UAG case is perfect! It's surprisingly slim and really adds no bulk to your phone at all.

Picked up the Otterbox Commuter a few days ago but ended up coming back to the Apple Leather case. The commuter just added enough bulk to make the phone a little too unwieldy to handle. Loving the Apple Leather case though, might pick up a UAG for times when I need a little more protection.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

anon(279851)

Apr 16, 2011
Visit site
The Otterbox Commuter was a little too slippery for me so I returned it to BestBuy and got the Otterbox Defender instead. It will add bulk but the protection is outstanding. Definitely feels A LOT better in the hand than the Commuter case.

Last edited:

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
The Otterbox Commuter was a little too slippery for me so I returned it to BestBuy and got the Otterbox Defender instead. It will add bulk but the protection is outstanding. Definitely feels A LOT better in the hand than the Commuter case.
I'm thinking of using the Defender when I upgrade in a month. Does the built in screen lie flush well?

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5.

anon(279851)

Apr 16, 2011
Visit site
I'm thinking of using the Defender when I upgrade in a month. Does the built in screen lie flush well?

That is a great question. I actually had to remove mine as I had the Zagg glass screen protector previously installed. From what I've seen of the YouTube reviews there is a slight flush issue with screen protector installed. I believe one reviewer said you lose about 10% of the touchscreen capabilities.

craftEcowgirl

Oct 7, 2014
Visit site
You lose alot of responsiveness with the defender. Not even close compared to a glass screen protector. I did remove plastic protector on defender and plan to try it without one

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk

zachpenguin

Feb 27, 2012
Visit site

I'm using the built in protector still. I can be really annoying sometimes, but after a few weeks I don't really notice anymore. Was planning on buying one of the newer ones in hopes that the problem is fixed. Otherwise, it's been a fantastic case.

Dec 19, 2014
Visit site
well, i guess i am addicted to cases like woman that is addicted to hand bags. why only have one case. i have different moods and different envornments. i use otter box for work (two of these in different colors). got 2 leather in different colors and one clear case (use when i am at play). i just thing you got to protect your investment. each case make the iphone look different. i broke a iphone a while back and had to wait for 3 months to get the new phone and that was very painful. but i also 6 different computers...i guessi am just a geek or a boy at heart who still like his toys. :)

jpxyz

Nov 20, 2013
Visit site
well, i guess i am addicted to cases like woman that is addicted to hand bags. why only have one case. i have different moods and different envornments. i use otter box for work (two of these in different colors). got 2 leather in different colors and one clear case (use when i am at play). i just thing you got to protect your investment. each case make the iphone look different. i broke a iphone a while back and had to wait for 3 months to get the new phone and that was very painful. but i also 6 different computers...i guessi am just a geek or a boy at heart who still like his toys. :)
same here haha i thought i was the only one :D

well my daily driver for now is the Spigen Air Skin in (semi) transparent and i like the black apple leather case...
and then i have another TPU clear case, the spigen neo hybrid metal was what i used on new years eve to keep it safe from dropping when i was drunk :D
i switch cases quite often. but at the moment i like the minimalism the spigen air skin gives.

dimitrist

Dec 16, 2014
Visit site
I bought a lot of cases but I have settled with the UAG Outland. it adds no width to the phone which is important to me and it has pretty good protection, my second favorite would be the Spigen Neo Hybrid, the rest are just sitting collecting dust including the apple leather.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
That is a great question. I actually had to remove mine as I had the Zagg glass screen protector previously installed. From what I've seen of the YouTube reviews there is a slight flush issue with screen protector installed. I believe one reviewer said you lose about 10% of the touchscreen capabilities.
Thanks. I'll give it a shot. Maybe I'll get one that lies flush well.

Sent from CrapaTalk on my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5.

robbrick

Dec 12, 2003
www.dimensiondvd.com
I just picked up the Tech21 Classic Check in dark smoke color. Amazingly thin and way better than the version for the 5/5s. Now my plus is enjoyable. I returned the Otterbox Symmetry for this. It's funny how the Symmetry case has the bottom lip that extends further than the top, which isn't symmetrical. LOL

niko6666

Dec 17, 2014
Visit site
Speck all the way, but too bad they don't make CandyShell without the grip. I own two Speck cases, one Agent18 & one Pelican. Case wh0r3! LOL. I plan on buying many more. Love my i6+!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner