IPhone 6 Plus Cases Available

E_Brown

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
For all the people that have verizon, otter boxes are available for the 6 plus on their website. I was able to get mine for $45 with my discount. Not a bad deal since they're 59.99 normally.

zachpenguin

Feb 27, 2012
Visit site
For all the people that have verizon, otter boxes are available for the 6 plus on their website. I was able to get mine for $45 with my discount. Not a bad deal since they're 59.99 normally.

That's good to know. I think I'm just going to break down and buy one now. When the citron green plastic comes out I'll get that.

Sent from my Sensationally Silver 16 GB iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk

E_Brown

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
That's good to know. I think I'm just going to break down and buy one now. When the citron green plastic comes out I'll get that.

That is exactly what I'm hoping to get too. I could buy just that and do black and green later.

zachpenguin

Feb 27, 2012
Visit site
Exactly. I was going to do gray and green so I'm going to just go ahead and order. I'm so tied of waiting and I hate all of the cases I have.

zachpenguin

Feb 27, 2012
Visit site
I just won this one on eBay for a whole twenty. I've had this brand before. Anyone using this one yet? Okay, I give up. Is the image uploading feature not working?

The case is the Ballistic Tungsten.

http://i.imgur.com/vGqMRp1.png

I've heard good things about ballistic, have never used them though. Maybe way back when I had my 4, but can't remember what that case was. Personally, I have never gone wrong with otterbox and just ordered one...brand loyalty I guess.

LVMHgirl

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
How is the fit? The reviews on the spoken clear cases are saying the fit is too loose.

We have a couple of these and the fit is fine. :)

Where did you see the reviews? Maybe they were for one of the other Spigen clear cases? This one is called the Ultra Hybrid.

anon(153966)

Jul 13, 2008
Visit site
I have the Apple leather case on my iPhone 6 Plus. Yesterday, I was walking out the door, and talking on the phone at the same time. What did I do? I dropped my phone. It landed on the bottom right corner, and thus far all seems well.

Now I'm thinking about getting an Otterbox Defender, and ripping out the screen protector (I have a ZAGG Glass). But, the size...

I guess I need to see an iPhone 6 Plus with the Otterbox installed first...

zerog46

Oct 3, 2010
Visit site
I have the Apple leather case on my iPhone 6 Plus. Yesterday, I was walking out the door, and talking on the phone at the same time. What did I do? I dropped my phone. It landed on the bottom right corner, and thus far all seems well.

Now I'm thinking about getting an Otterbox Defender, and ripping out the screen protector (I have a ZAGG Glass). But, the size...

I guess I need to see an iPhone 6 Plus with the Otterbox installed first...

It really isn't that bad I actually like the feel of it in the case of all the phones I've had this Otterbox is by far my favorite.

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk

zwuncki

Jan 27, 2014
Visit site
For all who love luxury...

The Louis Vuitton sunglass case MM fits almost PERFECTLY with the iPhone 6 Plus. I bought it as an iPhone 6+ case, but as the name states, it's normally a sunglass case. It's very secure, the iPhone in lenght is about 2cm smaller than the case itself so it's not too tight in lenght, fits very good in width. It really fits as it was made for the i6+, just slightly larger. TOP!

And it's way cheaper than the normal iPhone 5 case, the i6+ case which should come soon will probably be even more expensive than the i5 case as it's way bigger. The sunglass MM case is the perfect fit and can be used after selling the i6+ too.

Try it, LV lovers!

AppleNick

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
I saw someone mention in the forums that the holster from the platinum case they sell at best buy fits the apple leather case. I picked one up today and it fits like a glove. I've been taking it out of the holster all day watching for wear marks and nothing yet. So, if you're a fan of the leather Apple case and want a holster, like me, it's a perfect solution if you don't mind spending $35 to get the holster.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just wondering how this is working out for you. I have the Platinum holster and am considering getting the Apple leather case.

LVMHgirl

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
For all who love luxury...

The Louis Vuitton sunglass case MM fits almost PERFECTLY with the iPhone 6 Plus. I bought it as an iPhone 6+ case, but as the name states, it's normally a sunglass case. It's very secure, the iPhone in lenght is about 2cm smaller than the case itself so it's not too tight in lenght, fits very good in width. It really fits as it was made for the i6+, just slightly larger. TOP!

And it's way cheaper than the normal iPhone 5 case, the i6+ case which should come soon will probably be even more expensive than the i5 case as it's way bigger. The sunglass MM case is the perfect fit and can be used after selling the i6+ too.

Try it, LV lovers!

Cool!

Really wish LV would make an actual iPhone case rather than a "sleeve". Something similar to the Apple case in Empreinte leather, perhaps?

With a lanyard mount, of course! ;)

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner