IPhone 6 Plus Cases Available

zerog46

Oct 3, 2010
Visit site
I actually think it's easy to type for me at least I have large hands and for me it's easier.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

samuelmorgan

Jun 26, 2010
Visit site
I originally had the body glove with gold glitter from day one but just got the apple leather case in light pink. I had the red leather for my 5s and loved it and this one is pretty great. My only concern (like most) is the open bottom. It's not as aesthetically pleasing.

anon(153966)

Jul 13, 2008
Visit site
With the new Otterbox Defender case for the 6 Plus, does the bezel get in the way when moving icons from screen to screen? It used to on the 5 & 5s...

zerog46

Oct 3, 2010
Visit site
With the new Otterbox Defender case for the 6 Plus, does the bezel get in the way when moving icons from screen to screen? It used to on the 5 & 5s...

Not really I just moved some with no issues. I'm really liking this case. Of course undid remove the screen protector. I have always I just don't like the feel of them. I have a Zagg HDX on.

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk

zachpenguin

Feb 27, 2012
Visit site
Not really I just moved some with no issues. I'm really liking this case. Of course undid remove the screen protector. I have always I just don't like the feel of them. I have a Zagg HDX on.

I must be weird. Never have I removed the screen protector from them. I actually find it easier to type and interact with the phone having it on there. Plus I don't have to worry about my OCD kicking in and wanting to remove a non-perfectly installed one. I also suck at installing them.

Sent from my Sensationally Silver 16 GB iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk

LVMHgirl

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site

We always removed the Otterbox screen protectors for our previous phones too. While they work well for many people, they just seemed plasticky to us and made the touchscreen less responsive. We use Zagg Glass on our 6+'s.

SMELTN

Oct 13, 2011
Visit site
yeah I could see the oil between the screen protector and the case on the Otterbox and HATED it. I always use my own screen protector and take the Otterbox one off as well

garrykissel

Oct 14, 2014
Visit site
Does anyone have experience with a Seidio Surface Case with Metal Kickstand? It's available for the 6 Plus and looks very interesting especially with the kickstand.

TheFirm

Sep 12, 2014
Visit site
I'm using an Incipio Dual Pro in fluorescent yellow right now and I like the case but it feels very slippery.

I'm thinking of getting the stowaway because it's $20 on Amazon but I've heard their cases are slippery.

Sent from my 128gb iPhone 6+ using Tapatalk via Sprint Spark

jaymojones

Mar 20, 2009
Visit site
I have the Platinum case with metal kickstand from Bestbuy. As it was told to me, that case is made by Seidio and it's the exact identical case, just cheaper. I personally love it and it has been my daily case. I have several, but always run back to this one. The one from Bestbuy also come with a holster.

Does anyone have experience with a Seidio Surface Case with Metal Kickstand? It's available for the 6 Plus and looks very interesting especially with the kickstand.

jasonprice

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site
tech21 with the "clear" back and the orange bumper. Adds very little thickness to the phone, yet feels like it would protect it if dropped. Of course Im not going to drop it to find out!

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73