IPhone 6 Plus Cases Available

trtmazda3

Sep 29, 2010
Visit site
Zagg Glass... Best on the market in my opinion

I'll second this. I have a Zagg InvisibleShield Glass and I adore it. Great look and feel and quite durable. Accidentally slammed my car key into it when carrying the phone and my keys both the other day and not a scratch.

Carsten23

Sep 9, 2012
Visit site
I know this might not mean much but Best Buy now has to where you can but the Otterbox cases online... Maybe this means they might be released any day now?

ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1413712941.711097.jpg

zachpenguin

Feb 27, 2012
Visit site
I know this might not mean much but Best Buy now has to where you can but the Otterbox cases online... Maybe this means they might be released any day now?

View attachment 68813

I sure hope so...I'm not a patient person and this is killing me. Although...I don't remember how long I actually waited for the 5 OB to come out...

Sent from my Sensationally Silver 16 GB iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk

jaymojones

Mar 20, 2009
Visit site
I go back and forth with my Tech21 smokey case and my platinum case. I saw this case at Apple 2 weeks ago, but for the 6.

Found out today that this color is an Apple exclusive. It hasn't come out yet for the 6 plus though. As soon as it does, I plan to get this. It will go great with my space gray phone.

ase4a9a4.jpg

uga8u2ap.jpg

BlazingGold

Sep 25, 2014
Visit site
Ringke fusion....AWESOME, AWESOME case. I ended up getting it for my space gray in their black option. AWESOME. Works seamlessly with the black of the iPhone front border! Grippy sides, hard clear plastic back, extremely responsive buttons slightly curved inward to make pressing easier, and covers for the charging and headphone ports. Seriously.....if anyone wants a minimal, yet fairly protective case...A++++ for this one!!! Thanks for the recommendation!!

LVMHgirl

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
I go back and forth with my Tech21 smokey case and my platinum case. I saw this case at Apple 2 weeks ago, but for the 6.

Found out today that this color is an Apple exclusive. It hasn't come out yet for the 6 plus though. As soon as it does, I plan to get this. It will go great with my space gray phone.

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/10/20/ase4a9a4.jpg

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/10/20/uga8u2ap.jpg

Can't wait until this is available! :) Had the mesh style for my 5 and loved it. The black will look great!

xoxojess

Jul 20, 2013
Visit site

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/10/20/ase4a9a4.jpg

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/10/20/uga8u2ap.jpg

OMG! I want this! Is it confirmed that this will be available for the 6 Plus?

TheFirm

Sep 12, 2014
Visit site

View attachment 68813

Wait, they still haven't released them? Wow, those guys are still as slow as ever, I remember I had to wait like 3 weeks to get one when the Galaxy s3 got released.

I can't believe this,lmao, wow. I guess I shouldn't be surprised that they still take their sweet time, but sheesh.

Sent from my 128gb iPhone 6+ using Tapatalk via Sprint Spark

TheFirm

Sep 12, 2014
Visit site
Ringke fusion....AWESOME, AWESOME case. I ended up getting it for my space gray in their black option. AWESOME. Works seamlessly with the black of the iPhone front border! Grippy sides, hard clear plastic back, extremely responsive buttons slightly curved inward to make pressing easier, and covers for the charging and headphone ports. Seriously.....if anyone wants a minimal, yet fairly protective case...A++++ for this one!!! Thanks for the recommendation!!

I told y'all, that case is the best case out there, hands down.

Sent from my 128gb iPhone 6+ using Tapatalk via Sprint Spark

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox