IPhone 6 Plus Cases Available

olliegrl

Oct 19, 2012
Visit site
i'm prolly gonna get the apple silicone case for now along with some random cheap, fun cases from ebay. every otterbox and every speck case is sold out...ugh...restock please!

pararigger

Sep 17, 2014
Visit site
I have all of the Apple leather cases except for soft pink and I also have the white silicone case.

Plus a couple of eBay cheapie wallet cases...

I'm obsessed with cases for this phone!

Holy geeze, that's a ton of money for cases.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

iEd

Banned
Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
Now all I need is the phone. We'll probably be singing Jingle Bells when I get it.

6 Plus Spigen Neo Hybrid

ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1412539375.464783.jpg

jaymojones

Mar 20, 2009
Visit site
enava7a8.jpg

I had to go to the Apple Store for a gift card I had, but I can confirm that they are now selling the Tech21 cases, for anyone interested.

jaymojones

Mar 20, 2009
Visit site
They had an all black mesh Tech21, which I've never seen before. Unfortunately, they only had one left and it was for the 6. I can't wait to get my hands on that one

LVMHgirl

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
They had an all black mesh Tech21, which I've never seen before. Unfortunately, they only had one left and it was for the 6. I can't wait to get my hands on that one

You know we're going to be looking out for that all-black one! ;)

We were at an Apple Store today too! :) They had all colors for the 5's but only had the blue and pink tech21 cases for the 6 and none for the 6+.

LVMHgirl

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
Hub and I picked up a couple of Apple leather cases in black today. :)

He got his for production meetings and I got mine for those rare occasions when wearing a rugged case and neck lanyard with it's tiny pink ?o? charm would be slightly inappropriate, lol! ;)

ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1412548753.011187.jpg

isuquinndog

May 15, 2010
Visit site
I actually just got this case yesterday. So far I am in love with it. First time with a folio so I'm learning how best hold it for different tasks. The leather feels real good though and the phone is very secure inside.

Sent from my Sensationally Silver 16 GB iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk

I carry my phone in my pocket. Does the phone open when pulling out of jeans pockets?

zachpenguin

Feb 27, 2012
Visit site
I carry my phone in my pocket. Does the phone open when pulling out of jeans pockets?

Nope. The magnetic closure holds it tight, but not so tight you can't open it one handed. After a weekend of messing with it I'm happy until Otterbox comes out.

Sent from my Sensationally Silver 16 GB iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk

icnmayhem

Sep 15, 2014
Visit site
FINALLY found a 6+ at Apple today! YAY!!! :)

And now I have something to fill this great Tech21 Impact Check case in Smokey, lol. Attached a neck lanyard to the bottom (to the bigger piece between the earphone/charger slots).

View attachment 67235

FYI: My Apple sales rep saw my case and said "Cool, I hope those are tested and approved by Apple soon. They won't sell them at the stores until they have been tested on every color and every model."

Then when he went back to get my phone he said that he looked at the rest of the shipments and saw that tech21 6/6+ cases were delivered this morning but haven't been checked into inventory yet so he couldn't sell them yet. So it's a good thing I got mine at Verizon yesterday! Thanks again xm_jdm! :)

They should be available at Apple stores tomorrow. ;)

looks nice. is it for drop protection, or just cosmetic scratches type stuff?

Cmatt1971

Sep 23, 2012
Visit site
ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1412617165.260891.jpgImageUploadedByiMore Forums1412617178.966606.jpg

Using this BodyGlove case that I got from AT&T to hold me over until my Spigen NeoHybrid comes in. I may actually keep it and cancel spigen order.

I would likely be using a Apple leather case if it were not for the opening at the bottom of it.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro