IPhone 6 Plus Cases Available

zerog46

Oct 3, 2010
Visit site
I have one for my 5S. The one thing I like about the otter box, might seem trivial but the OB is easier to get in the belt clip one handed. But griffin makes nice cases.

LVMHgirl

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
FINALLY found a 6+ at Apple today! YAY!!! :)

And now I have something to fill this great Tech21 Impact Check case in Smokey, lol. Attached a neck lanyard to the bottom (to the bigger piece between the earphone/charger slots).

ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1412381590.638108.jpg

FYI: My Apple sales rep saw my case and said "Cool, I hope those are tested and approved by Apple soon. They won't sell them at the stores until they have been tested on every color and every model."

Then when he went back to get my phone he said that he looked at the rest of the shipments and saw that tech21 6/6+ cases were delivered this morning but haven't been checked into inventory yet so he couldn't sell them yet. So it's a good thing I got mine at Verizon yesterday! Thanks again xm_jdm! :)

They should be available at Apple stores tomorrow. ;)

TheFirm

Sep 12, 2014
Visit site

jaymojones

Mar 20, 2009
Visit site
Even though I am not a verizon customer, I went to a verizon store and purchased it.

I can't seem to find their cases for the 5.5 on Amazon, they only have the 4.7 on there for some reason.

Sent from my 128gb iPhone 6+ using Tapatalk via Sprint Spark

jdhooghe

Aug 25, 2013
Visit site

zachpenguin

Feb 27, 2012
Visit site
I ordered this:

Amazon.com: iPhone 6 Plus Case, Verus [Special Edition] iPhone 6 Plus 5.5" Wallet Case [Layered Dandy Diary] [Black] Classic Vintage Leather Wallet Cover - Verizon, AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile, International, and Unlocked - Leather Case for Apple iPhone 6

I hope it looks good as it does on the website. I'm also on the fence about purchasing the apple leather case. It looks incredible but fifty bucks is a lot of money

I actually just got this case yesterday. So far I am in love with it. First time with a folio so I'm learning how best hold it for different tasks. The leather feels real good though and the phone is very secure inside.

Sent from my Sensationally Silver 16 GB iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk

meeks973

Sep 30, 2014
Visit site
Never knew case buying was this intense. Lol but I'm rocking a brown leather case on my SG. Was reading thru the thread and early on it seemed spiegen was the best bet. Not anymore.

I'll probably check out the tech21 and lifeproof cases over time. As I don't want a bulky case, not really a clumsy person with phones.

But all the cases look great that you all posted.

jsntrenkler

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2010
Visit site
Since its the seidio holster. You can just get he holster for 27.95 from the imore store.

Yeah that was me, almost seems like they are meant to be together. I personally love the combo and am going to pick up some additional Apple leather cases in different colors so I can mix it up a bit.

applejosh

Sep 26, 2009
Visit site
Yeah, I sent my Spigen Neo Hybrid back to Amazon. The buttons didn't work that great and Spigen sent some little cutouts to put on the inside of the buttons to fix it. No thanks Spigen, I'll send it back as defective and get my money back. I'm really enjoying my leather Apple case though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Still waiting for my button "fixes." Received an email saying they'd be sending them out, but no further communication on the matter. As it is, I'm not using the case. It feels rather cheap, and it makes the phone more difficult to hold.

jdlnmia

Sep 18, 2014
Visit site
I have all of the Apple leather cases except for soft pink and I also have the white silicone case.

Plus a couple of eBay cheapie wallet cases...

I'm obsessed with cases for this phone!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR