IPhone 6 Plus Cases Available

polo2883

Oct 19, 2011
Visit site
I saw someone mention in the forums that the holster from the platinum case they sell at best buy fits the apple leather case. I picked one up today and it fits like a glove. I've been taking it out of the holster all day watching for wear marks and nothing yet. So, if you're a fan of the leather Apple case and want a holster, like me, it's a perfect solution if you don't mind spending $35 to get the holster.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Since its the seidio holster. You can just get he holster for 27.95 from the imore store.

pararigger

Sep 17, 2014
Visit site
After adding shipping from the imore site I basically got the case for $3 and don't have to wait until after 10/8 for it to ship. But yeah, it's available a few bucks cheaper without the case.

Lyall Demorrow

Sep 20, 2014
Visit site
@pararigger, if you don't want the case you can probably sell it on eBay for $15 or so. I always sell my cases that I don't use, if they are in mint condition.

polo2883

Oct 19, 2011
Visit site
After adding shipping from the imore site I basically got the case for $3 and don't have to wait until after 10/8 for it to ship. But yeah, it's available a few bucks cheaper without the case.

I just recall seeing the holster there. I usually order from Amazon anyway. The price is usually cheaper and I got free two day shipping.

planoman

Jul 4, 2010
Visit site
Since its the seidio holster. You can just get he holster for 27.95 from the imore store.

The platinum combo is $34 I think for case and the same holster. The case is not bad as a backup and a pretty good deal when you compare to the seidio combo which is over $55+tax (In Texas) and shipping...

Best buy also sells a $15 case called insignia. It is a pretty good quality TPU case. They have them in clear and it is quite grippy and also fits the seidio holster. I have not used the holster yet and have been keeping the 6+ in my pocket but wanted to have if I need it.

Last edited:

zerog46

Oct 3, 2010
Visit site
Based on the pictures you've shown me I believe you. Lol. I just ordered one so I'll have it in a few days. I'll post pictures on how it looks on the 6 plus when it arrives.

I'm most likely going to order one also, I can't keep waiting for Otterbox, I love them but they are so slow to get cases out.

terreos

Sep 23, 2013
Visit site
I'm most likely going to order one also, I can't keep waiting for Otterbox, I love them but they are so slow to get cases out.

They really are. . .I was honestly waiting for the Lunatik cases, but those are even further away of a wait. Spring of 2015. I may still get one when it's released. We'll see how the griffin holds up. Should help with the so fearful bendgate issue. ((<--I'm joking about that btw. So not worried about my phone bending))

jaymojones

Mar 20, 2009
Visit site
Yeah, I'm not sure why things have taken so long. I don't make cases either, so it's not for me to question. I am looking forward to them releasing their cases though. I how they release the NFL defender. Until then, I am very happy with my Tech21 case

Last edited:

zachpenguin

Feb 27, 2012
Visit site
I still find the otterbox situation still irritating. Until then I have a wallet folio case arriving today and will be looking forward to something for now.

Sent from my Sensationally Silver 16 GB iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk

TheFirm

Sep 12, 2014
Visit site
7cce5d5944583c03eb5c311ca8fbe225.jpg
492efc5b94e6a32e82c7b3934d832b18.jpg

This is the spigen case I got, wasn't going to open it and was going to return it along with the aluminum case scheduled to come today, however when I went through the steps to return an item on Amazon, they wanted me to pay $5, even though the package was unopened, so that wasn't something that I felt was worth my time and paying $5 to return a $17 product doesn't make much sense to me.

Anyway, as for the case, it looks alright, feels good, not to hard to remove. The buttons, as the reviews said, are hard to press. It takes a good bit for force to press in the power button, where as doing so would normally be super easy without the case.

Other than that it's fine. I'll just use this as a less to never buy from Spigen again.

Sent from my Apple iPad Air using Tapatalk

pararigger

Sep 17, 2014
Visit site
http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/10/03/7cce5d5944583c03eb5c311ca8fbe225.jpghttp://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/10/03/492efc5b94e6a32e82c7b3934d832b18.jpg

This is the spigen case I got, wasn't going to open it and was going to return it along with the aluminum case scheduled to come today, however when I went through the steps to return an item on Amazon, they wanted me to pay $5, even though the package was unopened, so that wasn't something that I felt was worth my time and paying $5 to return a $17 product doesn't make much sense to me.

Anyway, as for the case, it looks alright, feels good, not to hard to remove. The buttons, as the reviews said, are hard to press. It takes a good bit for force to press in the power button, where as doing so would normally be super easy without the case.

Other than that it's fine. I'll just use this as a less to never buy from Spigen again.

Sent from my Apple iPad Air using Tapatalk

You can do what I did and send it back as defective for the button issue. You won't pay anything.

TheFirm

Sep 12, 2014
Visit site
You can do what I did and send it back as defective for the button issue. You won't pay anything.

I selected the option that I didn't want it because "it was no longer needed" or whatever, was that the reason they were going to charge me?

Sent from my 128gb iPhone 6+ using Tapatalk via Sprint Spark

TheFirm

Sep 12, 2014
Visit site
Nevermind, I just realized that if I select defect I won't have to pay any shipping. I'll do that for the other spigen case later since I already opened this package and tore it up.

Sent from my 128gb iPhone 6+ using Tapatalk via Sprint Spark

zachpenguin

Feb 27, 2012
Visit site
Casing update. Purchased a slickwrap, green carbon fiber. Have always liked them and have had them on numerous phones over the years. Could not stand it on my 6+. It's been driving me crazy since I put it on. Just removed it and feel so much better. Was going to use the slickwrap and the wallet case together, provide some protection for the back when I wasn't wanting a case. Not happening. Can't tell you what makes me dislike it so much, I always order the carbon fiber. Just not on this phone for some reason.

Sent from my Sensationally Silver 16 GB iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR