IPhone 6 Plus Cases Available

x0xkaronx0x

Sep 25, 2014
Visit site
Does anyone have a picture of their iphone 6 plus in an outterbox case? I want to see what it looks like and if it is too bulky.

anon(52425)

Mar 1, 2009
Visit site
IPH6-5.5_RST_PT02_3000_1024x1024.png
This is my next one but I am wondering what those two holes are above and below the UAG branding. It doesnt seem to serve a purpose and it's kind of making my eye twitch.

titans1127

Apr 26, 2012
Visit site
View attachment 66936
This is my next one but I am wondering what those two holes are above and below the UAG branding. It doesnt seem to serve a purpose and it's kind of making my eye twitch.

They seem to act as reference points for your finger to rest when holding the phone. Its a great idea but I don't get why it's a complete cutout instead of a recessed area still covered by rubber or plastic. The back of the phone being exposed to dust and debris is causing me to hold off on trying this case out once its released.

ladyc0524

Trusted Member
Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
Otterbox is still showing coming soon for the 6 plus. Right now, I have the Spigen Neo Hybrid-Champagne color. Not a bad case, but I'm really interested in the Otterbox Symmetry.

anon(52425)

Mar 1, 2009
Visit site
They seem to act as reference points for your finger to rest when holding the phone. Its a great idea but I don't get why it's a complete cutout instead of a recessed area still covered by rubber or plastic. The back of the phone being exposed to dust and debris is causing me to hold off on trying this case out once its released.

Makes sense. Thanks! And I agree! I do not see why it needed to be cut out.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Otterbox is still showing coming soon for the 6 plus. Right now, I have the Spigen Neo Hybrid-Champagne color. Not a bad case, but I'm really interested in the Otterbox Symmetry.
I called Otterbox, and she said it is not available yet. She had no clue why I received the info I did. It must have been sent to me by mistake. It's probably meant for when it is available.

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5

TheFirm

Sep 12, 2014
Visit site
I received the Spigen Neo Hybrid Ex bumper today.

It's okay. I realized that I just like bumpers on smaller phones. I'm probably going to return it. The phone feels wider in my hand with it on and I just prefer the phone to have no case at all. It looks nice when it's on though.

How are the buttons? Do they work correctly? I see see a lot of complaints on amazon, my aluminum case should be here tomorrow, thinking of sending it back before opening.

Sent from my 128gb iPhone 6+ using Tapatalk via Sprint Spark

icnmayhem

Sep 15, 2014
Visit site
How are the buttons? Do they work correctly? I see see a lot of complaints on amazon, my aluminum case should be here tomorrow, thinking of sending it back before opening.

Sent from my 128gb iPhone 6+ using Tapatalk via Sprint Spark

I have the aluminum. buttons seem fine. It looks like they taped some plugs into the inside to give them more "pushiness." you cant tell once the case is on though.

TheFirm

Sep 12, 2014
Visit site
I have the aluminum. buttons seem fine. It looks like they taped some plugs into the inside to give them more "pushiness." you cant tell once the case is on though.

Thanks for the response!

How is the weight? And does the extra width bother you? And is the case difficult to remove?

Sent from my Apple iPad Air using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh