IPhone 6 Plus Cases Available

TheFirm

Sep 12, 2014
Visit site
Thanks for the information. But Spring 2015 is a long Fall + Winter away. I wonder why do they have to take that long to come up with a case?

No ones going to care by time it comes out, people will move onto alternatives long before its release, they need to hurry up.

Sent from my 128gb iPhone 6+ using Tapatalk via Sprint Spark

zachpenguin

Feb 27, 2012
Visit site
I'm still not entirely sure I actually want one either though. If they are designed anything like one my friend had today for her note (not sure which one) then they aren't anywhere near as bulky as they have been.

Sent from my Sensationally Silver 16 GB iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk

substring

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site
If you are considering the OtterBox Defender series for your 6+, you should check out a YouTube video. I saw that last night but don't have the link, just do a search and you should be able to find. The video shows the case is quite bulky, just like the one for the iPhone 4 and 5.

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
I received the Spigen Neo Hybrid Ex bumper today.

It's okay. I realized that I just like bumpers on smaller phones. I'm probably going to return it. The phone feels wider in my hand with it on and I just prefer the phone to have no case at all. It looks nice when it's on though.

LVMHgirl

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
Otterbox cases for the iPhone 6 Plus are available!
https://forums.imore.com/e?link=htt...emm%253Aeco%26utm_source%3Deco&token=Y6FKGobs

Defender
View attachment 66875

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5

Cool! I know a lot of people have been waiting for these.

What's nice about ordering from the site is that you can create your own color combinations by ordering the shell and covers separately. Although I think it costs a little more to order them this way.

I'm still waiting for the smokey and tactical tech21 cases to be released!

Oh yeah...and also still waiting PATIENTLY for my 6+ to ship. 😝

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
It seems Spigen is have issues with actually shipping products on the dates they promise (again) they had issues last year on certain products. My Glas.tR Slim's and Neo Hybrid say shipped as of yesterday, tracking # and all but the tracking # doesn't work on USPS.com which is odd. The other case is still pending shipment.

applejosh

Sep 26, 2009
Visit site
I ordered mine through Amazon (Spigen's "store" there), and it shipped late despite being listed as in stock, and the USPS tracking number they provided didn't register in the system until a day before it was delivered (or so I think since it wasn't delivered until after I had left town). This was their "expedited" shipping. I was not impressed. Still waiting for the "button fix" for my Neo Hybrid, but there wasn't a timetable for its delivery. I'm not fond of the case anyway as it makes the device harder to hold, which is not something you want for a phone this large. It's been relegated to an emergency backup case.

Sekelani Zwambila

Dec 17, 2012
Visit site
I think I'm gonna stick with my red leather case, not gonna buy anymore. Weird coming from me.i usually buy multiple cases, but not this time

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal