IPhone 6 Plus Cases Available

zerog46

Oct 3, 2010
Visit site
Greta case. I have had a few. If you're carrying it on your belt than you're fine. Its tough in the pocket because of the material. Drop it a lot it's a great case has very good protection.

If otter box doesn't come out soon I'm gonna go with this.

substring

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site
Thanks for the info. I don't carry my phone on the belt as it looks too geeky. I will continue carrying the phone in my back pocket (hope it fits). I just have to remember taking it out from my skinny pant before I sit down. Ha :)

BlazingGold

Sep 25, 2014
Visit site
Went with Ballistic tungsten tough case. Otter box not available so just decided on this.

View attachment 66415View attachment 66416

Awesome case. My wife has a ballistic "jewel glitter" case for her 6+. It looks like basically the same thing without he hard shell. Is yours very grippy? I have the Spigen neo hybrid but I need a grippier case! Been waiting for the Speck Candyshell grip but they're taking a while

rellyrellz

Oct 26, 2012
Visit site
Awesome case. My wife has a ballistic "jewel glitter" case for her 6+. It looks like basically the same thing without he hard shell. Is yours very grippy? I have the Spigen neo hybrid but I need a grippier case! Been waiting for the Speck Candyshell grip but they're taking a while

The plastic piece that goes onto the rubber part, the sides can be slippery but I haven't had a problem. Makes the phone bulky. Might buy another smaller case to switch from time to time

trtmazda3

Sep 29, 2010
Visit site
I got the clear UAG case for my 6 Plus today and my wife got a pink Incipio Dual Pro for hers. And a bright yellow Dual Pro as well. Now to just get the dang phones!

TheFirm

Sep 12, 2014
Visit site
I tried this one on today at Best Buy. Great protection it seems but soooooo ugly.

I saw it at best buy today myself, if the edges didn't have all that extra "skin" it would be nice, but it just looks weird how it's designed.

Sent from my 128gb iPhone 6+ using Tapatalk via Sprint Spark

rellyrellz

Oct 26, 2012
Visit site
I saw it at best buy today myself, if the edges didn't have all that extra "skin" it would be nice, but it just looks weird how it's designed.

Yeah the corners are a grip for me. Also it's pretty difficult to remove.

shief24

Mar 24, 2013
Visit site
Returned my leather case and got a griffin survivor case for my 6 plus. I used to have these cases on my iPads. IF you thought the 6+ was large before you should see this case lol. But I love it because I'm clumsy and its a bit cheaper than the leather case from apple. Downside is of course pocketability

anon(1733)

Feb 5, 2011
Visit site
Returned my leather case and got a griffin survivor case for my 6 plus. I used to have these cases on my iPads. IF you thought the 6+ was large before you should see this case lol. But I love it because I'm clumsy and its a bit cheaper than the leather case from apple. Downside is of course pocketability
Can you post a photo. Be interesting to see.

substring

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site
Can you post a photo. Be interesting to see.

Just Google Griffin Survivor All-Terrain case for iPhone 6 Plus. The color scheme looks a little strange, but the specs are very impressive. If LifeProof has nothing in the next couple week, I will probably order this case myself as weather proof is very important to me.

jneusch

Sep 22, 2014
Visit site
Got a Spigen Air Cushion hybrid case, clear which let's the beauty of the phone show. The case also takes away some of the slick feel and gives better grip.

TheFirm

Sep 12, 2014
Visit site
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1412032940.751632.jpg

Just ordered this, should be pretty dust proof because the ports have doors.

terreos

Sep 23, 2013
Visit site
I'm using the apple black leather case with with the zagg glass screen protector. This is only until I get a rugged waterproof, dust proof case. I have my eyes set on the lunatik taktik. It will add a lot of bulk to the phone but from the reviews I've seen of the models out for other phones they are the most rugged case you can buy. Though it won't be out until spring of 2015 :(. I'd consider the offerbox preserver if they make one for the 6 plus.

Lunatik Taktik link.
https://www.lunatik.com/products/iphone-6-plus/taktik-360?variant=black

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro