IPhone 6 Plus Cases Available

kjparfekt

Oct 2, 2010
Visit site
I actually like my Spigen soft clear case (http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUimUvbUpU2342256) but I have found the corners coming off a few times when I take the phone out of my pocket. Like some of the reviews on Amazon I'm disappointed win the words embossed on it to. I don't care where it's made or that it has air cushioned technology. The entire point of this clear case is to have minimal distraction from the beauty of the iPhone 6 Plus. On a positive note it's comfortable to hold and I feel safe putting my phone down on a less than clean kitchen table.

So far I haven't found anything better to switch to and this was only $11 shipped so prime so I'm happy.

martinlmnt

Sep 19, 2014
Visit site
I bought the black leather case directly from Apple but will probably change somewhere down the line. On my 5 I had a Spigen and it was just great so will probably pick-up another one of those again.

pararigger

Sep 17, 2014
Visit site
I got both of these.

danuqa6u

2u7y3upu

Not sure how the cheap rugged one will do, but it should tide me over till otterbox and lifeproof get something out.
Sent from my Lumia 1520 using Tapatalk

Blackbushido

Mar 22, 2012
Visit site
I got my i6+ a couple days ago,but I'm afraid to take it out cuz I don't want it get jacked up!!! When is ANYONE (preferably Otterbox or Mophie) coming out with cases for them??

substring

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site
I got my i6+ a couple days ago,but I'm afraid to take it out cuz I don't want it get jacked up!!! When is ANYONE (preferably Otterbox or Mophie) coming out with cases for them??

Don't worry. Your phone will be fine without a case for a few days. What's the point of having this phone if you're afraid to use it, right? OtterBox has already have cases for 6 and 6Plus. They just do not have the waterproof version.... I.e. The Preserver Series.

zachpenguin

Feb 27, 2012
Visit site
Don't worry. Your phone will be fine without a case for a few days. What's the point of having this phone if you're afraid to use it, right? OtterBox has already have cases for 6 and 6Plus. They just do not have the waterproof version.... I.e. The Preserver Series.

Last I checked the 6 cases were out, not the 6 plus. I haven't gotten an email saying different either.

Sent from my Sensationally Silver 16 GB iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk

BlazingGold

Sep 25, 2014
Visit site
I got the Spigen as you have shown above, pararigger.....the neo hybrid.....in slate gray. It's on my phone now. My thoughts are that it is indeed a slick looking case. However, though the back looks grippy, it is not at all. It is rather slippery, and the sides where you'd hold the phone are VERY slippery. The fit is also not as tight as it could be and the button response is sub par. I have heard that spigen will be sending out a repair kit to fix these issues, though I haven't received an email from them. I will probably not return the case, but it most likely could end up being my backup once the Speck Candyshell Grips come out for the 6+

kjparfekt

Oct 2, 2010
Visit site
Forgot I ordered a hard plastic case from Amazon for $2.99 that finally shipped. Will post a comparison to the Spigen soft clear case when it arrives next week.

TheFirm

Sep 12, 2014
Visit site
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1411782267.839341.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1411782277.387421.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1411782284.755241.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1411782292.039766.jpg

Just order these two and am in the process of canceling a previous order from spigen due to a lot of bad reviews.

Sent from my 128gb iPhone 6+ using Tapatalk via Sprint Spark

TheFirm

Sep 12, 2014
Visit site

substring

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site
Since neither LifeProof nor OtterBox Preserver Series has any case for the iPhone 6/6+, I started searching for other vendors because my phone will arrive in a couple weeks. I came across Griffin and their Survivor All-Terrain case is exactly the kind of case that I need. This case meets the standards of US Department of Defense MIL-STD-810G. It protects the phone from extreme conditions, including drops, dust, sand, rain, impacts, vibration, and a host of other environmental factors.

Does anyone has any experience (positive or negative) with Griffin that you can share?

This is the link to the case:
Protective iPhone 6 Plus Case | Survivor All-Terrain | Griffin Technology

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner