IPhone 6 Plus Cases Available

miketko

Oct 28, 2011
Visit site
I have OtterBox on my current phone and I love it. But I cannot decide if I want to get an OtterBox or LifeProof for my iPhone 6+. I heard the LifeProof is also very good. Does anyone has any experience to share on LifeProof? How does it stack against OtterBox?

I've used both cases and in my opinion life proof nuud is much better. Besides being water proof and overall better protection it feels mixer in the hand and doesn't feel as bulky especially when you compare it to the defender.

zerog46

Oct 3, 2010
Visit site
I've used both cases and in my opinion life proof nuud is much better. Besides being water proof and overall better protection it feels mixer in the hand and doesn't feel as bulky especially when you compare it to the defender.

Don't forget Otterbox makes the preserver. Everyone thinks Otterbox being the defender.

kilofoxtrot

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
If you get an Otterbox or Lifeproof on your 6+, get the hand strap option. You can use your phone as a shield in case you accidently stumble upon a medieval battle enactment. :D

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
I?ve never used a Spigen case, but after seeing these photos and watching the demo/review on youtube, I ordered the red one for my space gray iPhone 6 Plus.

Did you get the Red Polycarbonate or Red Aluminum? The Aluminum one looks awesome with the silver edge on it. I just hope it wears well.

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
That looks slick. I've been eyeing the metal cases, but a little concerned about how it may interfere with the NFC antenna. I'll do a wait-and-see on this. That one with the splash of red along the edge looks simply stylish.

I just ordered the red one, to go along with the gunmetal version. I’m not a fan of the cutout on the back - my iPhone 4S has scratches around the Apple logo because of the cutout.

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
That looks slick. I've been eyeing the metal cases, but a little concerned about how it may interfere with the NFC antenna. I'll do a wait-and-see on this. That one with the splash of red along the edge looks simply stylish.

Since the NFC band is on the back of the phone across the top and the phone sites inside TPU materrial then the aluminum frame you won't have any issues. Similar to how everyone resolved Antenna Gate on the iPhone 4 by allowing a non-conducting material to cover the antenna's on the sides.

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Jul 3, 2010
Visit site

Not sure if you knew it, but Otterbox bought Lifeproof in 2013 so you can expect a lot of the Lifeproof features to make their way to Otterbox who has always made great cases.

applejosh

Sep 26, 2009
Visit site
After seeing the Spigen in this thread, I ordered one. One of my coworkers has had a couple of Spigen cases and likes them, so I figured I give it a shot; they aren't expensive. I'll probably also take a trip to the Apple store next weekend to see the Apple leather cases. I heard mixed reviews about the iPhone 5/5s ones, so I was hesitant to order when I pre-ordered the phone.

miketko

Oct 28, 2011
Visit site
Not sure if you knew it, but Otterbox bought Lifeproof in 2013 so you can expect a lot of the Lifeproof features to make their way to Otterbox who has always made great cases.

This is the first I'm hearing this. Should be interesting to see the products going forward. As I wait for my ip6+ I'm playing with 2 options. Ty the protective cases I always get or get apple care + and rock it's bare.

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
I just ordered the red one, to go along with the gunmetal version. I?m not a fan of the cutout on the back - my iPhone 4S has scratches around the Apple logo because of the cutout.

I would add one of the invisible (3M) material back protectors, its clear and will prevent the iP6 and Plus from getting trashed. Its why I put a case on my iPhones in the first place.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh