If you get an Otterbox or Lifeproof on your 6+, get the hand strap option. You can use your phone as a shield in case you accidently stumble upon a medieval battle enactment.
    09-13-2014 10:27 AM
    Ive never used a Spigen case, but after seeing these photos and watching the demo/review on youtube, I ordered the red one for my space gray iPhone 6 Plus.
    Did you get the Red Polycarbonate or Red Aluminum? The Aluminum one looks awesome with the silver edge on it. I just hope it wears well.
    09-13-2014 11:04 AM
    That looks slick. I've been eyeing the metal cases, but a little concerned about how it may interfere with the NFC antenna. I'll do a wait-and-see on this. That one with the splash of red along the edge looks simply stylish.
    I just ordered the red one, to go along with the gunmetal version. I’m not a fan of the cutout on the back - my iPhone 4S has scratches around the Apple logo because of the cutout.
    09-13-2014 11:04 AM
    If you get an Otterbox or Lifeproof on your 6+, get the hand strap option. You can use your phone as a shield in case you accidently stumble upon a medieval battle enactment.
    I guess one can never be TOO prepared.
    09-13-2014 11:05 AM
    I ordered the same case just with the Apple logo cutout in red. Attachment 64631

Sent from my iPad Air using Tapatalk
    I like they put the cutout there but its a magent for dust, grit and scratches. I am looking for a rear screen protector so it doesn't get trashed but still looks good.
    09-13-2014 11:05 AM
    That looks slick. I've been eyeing the metal cases, but a little concerned about how it may interfere with the NFC antenna. I'll do a wait-and-see on this. That one with the splash of red along the edge looks simply stylish.
    Since the NFC band is on the back of the phone across the top and the phone sites inside TPU materrial then the aluminum frame you won't have any issues. Similar to how everyone resolved Antenna Gate on the iPhone 4 by allowing a non-conducting material to cover the antenna's on the sides.
    09-13-2014 11:07 AM
    I've used both cases and in my opinion life proof nuud is much better. Besides being water proof and overall better protection it feels mixer in the hand and doesn't feel as bulky especially when you compare it to the defender.
    Not sure if you knew it, but Otterbox bought Lifeproof in 2013 so you can expect a lot of the Lifeproof features to make their way to Otterbox who has always made great cases.
    09-13-2014 11:11 AM
    After seeing the Spigen in this thread, I ordered one. One of my coworkers has had a couple of Spigen cases and likes them, so I figured I give it a shot; they aren't expensive. I'll probably also take a trip to the Apple store next weekend to see the Apple leather cases. I heard mixed reviews about the iPhone 5/5s ones, so I was hesitant to order when I pre-ordered the phone.
    09-13-2014 11:12 AM
    Not sure if you knew it, but Otterbox bought Lifeproof in 2013 so you can expect a lot of the Lifeproof features to make their way to Otterbox who has always made great cases.
    This is the first I'm hearing this. Should be interesting to see the products going forward. As I wait for my ip6+ I'm playing with 2 options. Ty the protective cases I always get or get apple care + and rock it's bare.
    09-13-2014 11:13 AM
    I just ordered the red one, to go along with the gunmetal version. Im not a fan of the cutout on the back - my iPhone 4S has scratches around the Apple logo because of the cutout.
    I would add one of the invisible (3M) material back protectors, its clear and will prevent the iP6 and Plus from getting trashed. Its why I put a case on my iPhones in the first place.
    KennyMcCormack likes this.
    09-13-2014 11:15 AM
    I would add one of the invisible (3M) material back protectors, its clear and will prevent the iP6 and Plus from getting trashed. Its why I put a case on my iPhones in the first place.
    That was my point. Putting a "partial case" on the phone would only protect part of the phone. I like the idea of the clear protector between the case and the phone to protect the exposed area. In my case, I’ve already ordered two Spigen cases with the closed backs.
    09-13-2014 11:17 AM
    Can you provide a link to the 3M protector? I just got the Spigen and think it would be a great idea to get the back protector.
    09-13-2014 11:30 AM
    I'm getting this soon, hopefully.

IPhone 6 Plus Cases Available-imageuploadedbyimore-forums1410622802.568464.jpg
    09-13-2014 11:40 AM
    I ordered a leather one as well -- really wish it covered the bottom part of the 6+ and am curious as to their reasons for not doing so. The Speck Candyshell Grip has always been my favorite, but would add unwanted thickness to the new jumbo-phone.

The leather ones are nice, but as with the 5/5s Apple leather cases, they use a paper-thin layer of leather. I dropped my 5s on a concrete sidewalk once, and it did protect my device from damage, however, the leather 'shreds' on impact instead of scuffing.
    Last edited by benjitek; 09-13-2014 at 12:38 PM.
    09-13-2014 11:57 AM
    Spigen makes nice cases. Ever since using LP with my 4 I have been a huge fan. Probably will use a Spigen for the time being until LP gets their 6 out.
    09-13-2014 12:02 PM
    Since the NFC band is on the back of the phone across the top and the phone sites inside TPU materrial then the aluminum frame you won't have any issues. Similar to how everyone resolved Antenna Gate on the iPhone 4 by allowing a non-conducting material to cover the antenna's on the sides.
    I see. I was under the assumption that the NFC antenna was on the top edge of the phone rather than the back. That would make more sense then.
    09-13-2014 12:26 PM
    IPhone 6 Plus Cases Available-61stqkeg4ol._sl1500_.jpg
    I'm all about that wallet
    09-13-2014 01:33 PM
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	61StqkEg4oL._SL1500_.jpg 
Views:	256 
Size:	66.9 KB 
ID:	64650
    I'm all about that wallet
    I like this one too but the slide mechanism has always made me nervous. Holding the phone and then the slide opens up causing you to loose your phone and down it goes. Might be overly paranoid but...
    09-13-2014 01:39 PM
    i'll probably pick up one of the Apple cases when I pick up mine. Im waiting to see what Mophie and Life Proof come out with.
    09-13-2014 01:43 PM
    I have OtterBox on my current phone and I love it. But I cannot decide if I want to get an OtterBox or LifeProof for my iPhone 6+. I heard the LifeProof is also very good. Does anyone has any experience to share on LifeProof? How does it stack against OtterBox?
    I have used both otter box and life proof (life proof is now owned by otter box) ... I absolutely love the nuud case for my iPhone 5s (life proof) it doesn't add a bunch of bulk and has saved my iPhone from lot's of mishaps.
    Cleveland likes this.
    09-13-2014 01:48 PM
    Lifeproof cases are great, whether it's the nd or the frē ... I've used both, I currently have a nd on my 5S after having a frē on my 5 and 5S forever it seems... I wanted to mix it up with the nd ... I also have the frē on my iPad Air as well... Can't go wrong with Lifeproof even if Otterbox owns them now lol And with that being said, I'll probably go with a Spigen and a Zagg screen protector until the lifeproof cases are released
    I have OtterBox on my current phone and I love it. But I cannot decide if I want to get an OtterBox or LifeProof for my iPhone 6+. I heard the LifeProof is also very good. Does anyone has any experience to share on LifeProof? How does it stack against OtterBox?
    09-13-2014 02:01 PM
    At some point I'll get a waterproof case like the LifeProof, but I'll hold off for a while. I have a LifeProof for the 4S and 5, and for the most part liked them. Not sure how the TouchID works with these waterproof cases, but I understand there are cases where you don't lose this capability.
    09-13-2014 04:11 PM
    it has a thin membrane over that covers the home button that allows you to scan you finger for touch id.....works great never had a problem with the nuud scanning my finger print on my 5s
    donemt likes this.
    09-13-2014 04:22 PM
    it has a thin membrane over that covers the home button that allows you to scan you finger for touch id.....works great never had a problem with the nuud scanning my finger print on my 5s
    Thanks. It will definitely be something to consider in the not so distant future. Hopefully, I'll adjust to the size of the plus and the added bulk of a waterproof case won't be enough to turn me off to the idea. This waiting for the phone is killing me...
    09-13-2014 04:28 PM
    I loved my LifeProof for my iPhone 5 and used it for almost two years. But the sound degradation got annoying. Even though calls sounded okay, any noise the phone made was noticeably muffled. Photo quality is better without the LP as well. That being said, I may still consider a LifeProof Nuud for the 6 Plus.
    09-13-2014 04:32 PM
622 12345 ...