If not caseless (with a skin) I go with this slimline.... Feels practically the same as no case at all

10bucks on eBay IPhone 6 Plus Cases Available-imageuploadedbyimore-forums1418940469.387653.jpg
    12-18-2014 05:07 PM
    http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14...6d94db35aa.jpghttp://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14...79e8853a2a.jpg

Elago slim fit, picked it up for $10, feels nice, but I can tell it will break the moment I try and take it off because of the material

Sent from my Apple iPad Air using Tapatalk
    Nearly bent my phone and broke the case trying to take it off. Won't be buying from this company again.

Sent from my 128gb iPhone 6+ using Tapatalk via Sprint Spark
    12-19-2014 12:30 AM
    Anyone used a Pad & Quill?
    I put my order in for The Luxury Book for iPhone 6 Plus a week ago when it was pre-order status. Shipping was to begin the week of Christmas, on first ordered first shipped status. Now they are on "Shipping Varies" so they may be shipping already.

This will be my first Pad And Quill case it looks pretty awesome and I want to cut the bulk of a case and wallet down. Plus next year I will get the 6S Plus and keep the case going until the 7S Plus and skip to the S Series only.
    12-19-2014 09:54 PM
    I have the Apple leather case. But does anyone have the Speck case? Does it seem to work well? I was very, very close to buying one from Best Buy today...
    12-19-2014 11:01 PM
    I have the Apple leather case. But does anyone have the Speck case? Does it seem to work well? I was very, very close to buying one from Best Buy today...
    I have the Speck Candyshell Grip. It's fantastic.very snug fit. Not a quick on and off case. The grip really does deliver though. A little resistance though pulling it out of pockets. Which can also be a good thing. It's certainly not going to slip out. It bulks up the phone a bit, but on the other hand offers a good wall of protection between your phone and the world. Nice big lip on the front, and good camera protection too.
    I actually have two. I ordered one online but it was taking too long to arrive so I bought it on sale at Best Buy. The online one came the next day. Lol. I'll probably just keep it as a backup in case this one is a little beat up over time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    anon(153966) likes this.
    12-20-2014 07:51 AM
    I have the Speck Candyshell Grip. It's fantastic.very snug fit. Not a quick on and off case. The grip really does deliver though. A little resistance though pulling it out of pockets. Which can also be a good thing. It's certainly not going to slip out. It bulks up the phone a bit, but on the other hand offers a good wall of protection between your phone and the world. Nice big lip on the front, and good camera protection too.
    I actually have two. I ordered one online but it was taking too long to arrive so I bought it on sale at Best Buy. The online one came the next day. Lol. I'll probably just keep it as a backup in case this one is a little beat up over time.

On my older Speck cases, the centre of the back of the case would get scratched from being on my desk etc. Does this one get scratched, too? Thanks
    12-20-2014 08:03 AM
    On my older Speck cases, the centre of the back of the case would get scratched from being on my desk etc. Does this one get scratched, too? Thanks
    Every Speck case I've ever had tends to rise up in the middle of the back. The rubber grips seem to be the only parts coming in contact with the surface, so this one might be spared the same fate.

anon(153966) likes this.
    12-20-2014 11:13 PM
    I have brought one in sanaponicia. It is nice. Very thin case. Cheers!
    12-21-2014 07:14 AM
    I put my order in for The Luxury Book for iPhone 6 Plus a week ago when it was pre-order status. Shipping was to begin the week of Christmas, on first ordered first shipped status. Now they are on "Shipping Varies" so they may be shipping already.

This will be my first Pad And Quill case it looks pretty awesome and I want to cut the bulk of a case and wallet down. Plus next year I will get the 6S Plus and keep the case going until the 7S Plus and skip to the S Series only.
    Did you receive the P&Q case yet?? Love to see pics.

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk
    12-21-2014 06:12 PM
    My iPhone 6 Plus Pad and Quill Luxury Book case will be here tomorrow, but my wife may make me wait until christmas to get it so once I do get it I will post picks.
    12-22-2014 09:21 PM
    My iPhone 6 Plus Pad and Quill Luxury Book case will be here tomorrow, but my wife may make me wait until christmas to get it so once I do get it I will post picks.
    Please I would like to see that. Real pics are better.

12-22-2014 10:45 PM
    I am quite upset with LifeProof for failing to come up with a Nuud case for 6Plus. Besides the larger dimension, how is it different from the Nuud for iPhone 5S which also has finger print scanning? Why is it so challenging for the 6Plus?
    12-23-2014 02:28 PM
    I am quite upset with LifeProof for failing to come up with a Nuud case for 6Plus. Besides the larger dimension, how is it different from the Nuud for iPhone 5S which also has finger print scanning? Why is it so challenging for the 6Plus?
    It annoys me that some of these companies are pretty much refusing to make products for the 6plus when it doesn't seem like it would be such a hard thing to do.

12-25-2014 03:54 PM
    It annoys me that some of these companies are pretty much refusing to make products for the 6plus when it doesn't seem like it would be such a hard thing to do.

Yupe. It will be much better if they explain the challenges they are facing....either design issue or supply chain issue, the customers will understand it. The lack of communication makes them appear to be arrogant.
    12-25-2014 03:59 PM
    Picked up the Otterbox Commuter a few days ago but ended up coming back to the Apple Leather case. The commuter just added enough bulk to make the phone a little too unwieldy to handle. Loving the Apple Leather case though, might pick up a UAG for times when I need a little more protection.
    12-25-2014 05:37 PM
    I love the Thule Atmos X3. Available in several colors at Best Buy. Not cheap at $40 but really the best case I've found so far. Perfect combo of slim/grip/protection.
    12-27-2014 08:04 AM
    You'd definitely love the UAG case! I've had the Otterbox (to bulky for me though and this coming from a huge Otterbox user), the Apple leather case (lovely, but not enough protection). The UAG case is perfect! It's surprisingly slim and really adds no bulk to your phone at all.

Picked up the Otterbox Commuter a few days ago but ended up coming back to the Apple Leather case. The commuter just added enough bulk to make the phone a little too unwieldy to handle. Loving the Apple Leather case though, might pick up a UAG for times when I need a little more protection.

kd7irm likes this.
    12-30-2014 07:40 AM
    Please I would like to see that. Real pics are better.

Pics please of P&Q also how do you like it?

12-30-2014 09:09 AM
    The Otterbox Commuter was a little too slippery for me so I returned it to BestBuy and got the Otterbox Defender instead. It will add bulk but the protection is outstanding. Definitely feels A LOT better in the hand than the Commuter case.
    Last edited by offdahglass; 12-30-2014 at 10:28 AM.
    12-30-2014 10:08 AM
    The Otterbox Commuter was a little too slippery for me so I returned it to BestBuy and got the Otterbox Defender instead. It will add bulk but the protection is outstanding. Definitely feels A LOT better in the hand than the Commuter case.
    I'm thinking of using the Defender when I upgrade in a month. Does the built in screen lie flush well?

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5.
    12-30-2014 10:56 AM
    I'm gonna give the UAG case a try they look pretty cool.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    12-30-2014 10:59 AM
    I'm thinking of using the Defender when I upgrade in a month. Does the built in screen lie flush well?

That is a great question. I actually had to remove mine as I had the Zagg glass screen protector previously installed. From what I've seen of the YouTube reviews there is a slight flush issue with screen protector installed. I believe one reviewer said you lose about 10% of the touchscreen capabilities.
    12-30-2014 11:40 AM
    You lose alot of responsiveness with the defender. Not even close compared to a glass screen protector. I did remove plastic protector on defender and plan to try it without one

12-30-2014 01:33 PM
    My UAG should be here next week.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    12-30-2014 04:02 PM

I'm using the built in protector still. I can be really annoying sometimes, but after a few weeks I don't really notice anymore. Was planning on buying one of the newer ones in hopes that the problem is fixed. Otherwise, it's been a fantastic case.
    12-31-2014 08:37 AM
622 ... 2021222324 ...