Yeah, I'm not sure why things have taken so long. I don't make cases either, so it's not for me to question. I am looking forward to them releasing their cases though. I how they release the NFL defender. Until then, I am very happy with my Tech21 case

I'm most likely going to order one also, I can't keep waiting for Otterbox, I love them but they are so slow to get cases out.
    Last edited by jaymojones; 10-03-2014 at 01:31 PM.
    10-03-2014 11:01 AM
    I still find the otterbox situation still irritating. Until then I have a wallet folio case arriving today and will be looking forward to something for now.

Sent from my Sensationally Silver 16 GB iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk
    10-03-2014 11:33 AM

This is the spigen case I got, wasn't going to open it and was going to return it along with the aluminum case scheduled to come today, however when I went through the steps to return an item on Amazon, they wanted me to pay $5, even though the package was unopened, so that wasn't something that I felt was worth my time and paying $5 to return a $17 product doesn't make much sense to me.

Anyway, as for the case, it looks alright, feels good, not to hard to remove. The buttons, as the reviews said, are hard to press. It takes a good bit for force to press in the power button, where as doing so would normally be super easy without the case.

Other than that it's fine. I'll just use this as a less to never buy from Spigen again.

Sent from my Apple iPad Air using Tapatalk
    10-03-2014 01:16 PM
    http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14...1ca8fbe225.jpghttp://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14...934d832b18.jpg

This is the spigen case I got, wasn't going to open it and was going to return it along with the aluminum case scheduled to come today, however when I went through the steps to return an item on Amazon, they wanted me to pay $5, even though the package was unopened, so that wasn't something that I felt was worth my time and paying $5 to return a $17 product doesn't make much sense to me.

Anyway, as for the case, it looks alright, feels good, not to hard to remove. The buttons, as the reviews said, are hard to press. It takes a good bit for force to press in the power button, where as doing so would normally be super easy without the case.

Other than that it's fine. I'll just use this as a less to never buy from Spigen again.

Sent from my Apple iPad Air using Tapatalk
    You can do what I did and send it back as defective for the button issue. You won't pay anything.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    10-03-2014 01:32 PM
    You can do what I did and send it back as defective for the button issue. You won't pay anything.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I selected the option that I didn't want it because "it was no longer needed" or whatever, was that the reason they were going to charge me?

Sent from my 128gb iPhone 6+ using Tapatalk via Sprint Spark
    10-03-2014 01:33 PM
    Nevermind, I just realized that if I select defect I won't have to pay any shipping. I'll do that for the other spigen case later since I already opened this package and tore it up.

10-03-2014 01:47 PM
    Casing update. Purchased a slickwrap, green carbon fiber. Have always liked them and have had them on numerous phones over the years. Could not stand it on my 6+. It's been driving me crazy since I put it on. Just removed it and feel so much better. Was going to use the slickwrap and the wallet case together, provide some protection for the back when I wasn't wanting a case. Not happening. Can't tell you what makes me dislike it so much, I always order the carbon fiber. Just not on this phone for some reason.

10-03-2014 03:12 PM
    I am so digging my tech21 case! I had it for my 5S and couldn't wait to get my hands on it for my plus

10-03-2014 05:04 PM
    Jay, nice case. Is that a hard shell, soft rubbery shell or both?
    10-03-2014 05:06 PM
    I guess it feels rubbery, but super protective

10-03-2014 05:45 PM
    I just ordered my Griffin Survivor case, should be here next week.
    HAWK and terreos like this.
    10-03-2014 05:53 PM
    Let me know if you like it over the defender
    10-03-2014 06:46 PM
    I have one for my 5S. The one thing I like about the otter box, might seem trivial but the OB is easier to get in the belt clip one handed. But griffin makes nice cases.
    10-03-2014 07:28 PM
    FINALLY found a 6+ at Apple today! YAY!!!

And now I have something to fill this great Tech21 Impact Check case in Smokey, lol. Attached a neck lanyard to the bottom (to the bigger piece between the earphone/charger slots).

IPhone 6 Plus Cases Available-imageuploadedbyimore-forums1412381590.638108.jpg

FYI: My Apple sales rep saw my case and said "Cool, I hope those are tested and approved by Apple soon. They won't sell them at the stores until they have been tested on every color and every model."

Then when he went back to get my phone he said that he looked at the rest of the shipments and saw that tech21 6/6+ cases were delivered this morning but haven't been checked into inventory yet so he couldn't sell them yet. So it's a good thing I got mine at Verizon yesterday! Thanks again xm_jdm!

They should be available at Apple stores tomorrow.
    10-03-2014 08:15 PM
    Did I pursuade you? Lol.
    10-03-2014 09:55 PM
    If I don't hear anything from OtterBox/LifeProof, I might pull the trigger on Griffin as well.
    x0xkaronx0x likes this.
    10-03-2014 10:43 PM
    My only complaint with the Tech21 is that it can get slippery. I wish there were some sort of groove or indents in the case. I am constantly washing my hands.
    10-03-2014 11:44 PM
    I am so digging my tech21 case! I had it for my 5S and couldn't wait to get my hands on it for my plus

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/10/04/yhase8a6.jpg

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/10/04/aqu4upu6.jpg

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/10/04/y8apaput.jpg
    I can't seem to find their cases for the 5.5 on Amazon, they only have the 4.7 on there for some reason.

10-04-2014 12:13 AM
    nice, like
    10-04-2014 12:33 AM
    IPhone 6 Plus Cases Available-image.jpg

I have this beauty and i aint changing it for anything <3
    10-04-2014 01:48 AM
    I've never had that issue with them

My only complaint with the Tech21 is that it can get slippery. I wish there were some sort of groove or indents in the case. I am constantly washing my hands.
    10-04-2014 05:42 AM
    Even though I am not a verizon customer, I went to a verizon store and purchased it.

I can't seem to find their cases for the 5.5 on Amazon, they only have the 4.7 on there for some reason.

TheFirm likes this.
    10-04-2014 05:43 AM
    I ordered this:

Amazon.com: iPhone 6 Plus Case, Verus [Special Edition] iPhone 6 Plus 5.5" Wallet Case [Layered Dandy Diary] [Black] Classic Vintage Leather Wallet Cover - Verizon, AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile, International, and Unlocked - Leather Case for Apple iPhone 6

I hope it looks good as it does on the website. I'm also on the fence about purchasing the apple leather case. It looks incredible but fifty bucks is a lot of money
    10-04-2014 06:06 AM
    I ordered this:

Amazon.com: iPhone 6 Plus Case, Verus [Special Edition] iPhone 6 Plus 5.5" Wallet Case [Layered Dandy Diary] [Black] Classic Vintage Leather Wallet Cover - Verizon, AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile, International, and Unlocked - Leather Case for Apple iPhone 6

I hope it looks good as it does on the website. I'm also on the fence about purchasing the apple leather case. It looks incredible but fifty bucks is a lot of money
    I actually just got this case yesterday. So far I am in love with it. First time with a folio so I'm learning how best hold it for different tasks. The leather feels real good though and the phone is very secure inside.

10-04-2014 06:21 AM
    Never knew case buying was this intense. Lol but I'm rocking a brown leather case on my SG. Was reading thru the thread and early on it seemed spiegen was the best bet. Not anymore.

I'll probably check out the tech21 and lifeproof cases over time. As I don't want a bulky case, not really a clumsy person with phones.

But all the cases look great that you all posted.
    10-04-2014 07:53 AM
622 ... 910111213 ...