Will the iPhone 6 Plus sway your decision?

Flow39

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site
Swayed me from getting the 4.7". Better display, camera, and BATTERY LIFE on the 6 Plus make it a no-brainer. I'm buying the 6 Plus in 64 GB now because of this. :)

GusHerb94

Sep 18, 2012
Visit site
Using a 5" phone now, and being fed up with that annoying 4" screen on my 5S this 6 Plus may just do it for me, but I won't know until I handle both in person. Good ergonomics still means a lot to me. Plus I want the better display and battery...

boogas8

Sep 10, 2014
Visit site
Yes, I it did. Right now I'm using a G3, but will be making the switch to Apple.

Sent from my LG G3 via The Uncarrier

shanghaichica

Jan 19, 2013
Visit site
I really wanted a smaller device after using notes for years and now having used the smaller S5. However the 720p display, the lack of OIS and and reduced battery life has pushed me away from the iPhone 6 and towards the 6+ .

Posted via the iMore App for Android

boogas8

Sep 10, 2014
Visit site
Interesting, what persuaded (lol) you to switch?
Honestly, the only reason I didn't go back to an iPhone is the size. I hate having small screens. I also have an iPad air that I use a lot. I'm one of those people who don't care about all of the extra features, but rather focus on what phone will do the things I want best. The apps I use are so much better on iPhones. One example is the MLB app. On my iPad it is so smooth and looks good. On android it tends to lag a little and looks years behind the Apple version. I believe android has many more capabilities than Apple. The thing is I personally don't care about them. I will be keeping my G3 on one of my other lines for now.

Sent from my LG G3 via The Uncarrier

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
Really? That much bigger? I've for a Lumia 1520 and that one is too big for single use.
But I really want the extra battery life on the 6+.

Sent from my AWESOME 64G gold iPhone 5s

reeneebob

Jun 10, 2011
Visit site
Really? That much bigger? I've for a Lumia 1520 and that one is too big for single use.
But I really want the extra battery life on the 6+.

Sent from my AWESOME 64G gold iPhone 5s

It's the same width as a note 3 but a good half inch taller than the note.

It's actually taller than the M8.

talkin73

Jul 1, 2009
Visit site
I think it's great that Apple actually made two great phones that each have distinguishing features to appeal to different segments. The 5S vs 5C (or was it 5 vs 5C... anyway...) was an odd pairing. These two phones actually make sense for different people from a feature perspective. I never thought I'd order a phone as large as the + but I'm gonna!

RavenSword

May 16, 2013
Visit site
The size didn't sway me, it was the OUS , better battery, and better screen. Now I'm deciding between black or white. I've always went with black, but kinda wanted to try white . But I do mostly video watching and games, so black will be more immersive.

applejosh

Sep 26, 2009
Visit site
I'm still on the fence but leaning towards the plus now. I was all set to get the 4.7 variant, but the battery life and OIS are really making me think twice. I like one handed operation, and the 5/5s is almost perfect for that. The 4.7 isn't that much bigger, so I thought it was the natural progression of things. But the battery and OIS (I shake a lot when I try to take pictures) really have me rethinking it. The 1080p display doesn't hurt, either. My eyes aren't what they used to be, so the extra screen real estate may come in handy sooner rather than later.

j_benj

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
i was dead set against the 5.5 a few weeks back when it was a rumor and planned on getting the 4.7. after seeing the differences (camera and iPad-like apps in landscape) I reconsidered and will be going with the 5.5.

tanknitrous

Sep 5, 2013
Visit site
I'm a big guy with big hands....I'm still on the fence. There's really no reason that I can think of NOT to go with the Plus. My only trepidation is...actually, you know what? I have no trepidations. 6 Plus it is.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen