Hello, I have recently just replace my Iphone 5s screen and battery however when i turn the phone on it will randomly turn off and then back on and just repeat. It also goes really hot like it is overheating or something. Can anyone help?
    10-25-2020 09:52 PM
    Hello, I have recently just replace my Iphone 5s screen and battery however when i turn the phone on it will randomly turn off and then back on and just repeat. It also goes really hot like it is overheating or something. Can anyone help?
    Welcome to iMore. I would suggest taking it to Apple or an authorized dealer.
    Annie_M likes this.
    10-25-2020 10:10 PM
    Welcome to iMore. I agree with @Spencerdl... it would be best to contact Apple Support or an Apple Authorized dealer. Good luck, and let us know how it works out for you.
    Spencerdl likes this.
    10-26-2020 10:35 AM
    The cost of repair at Apple would be more than the 5s is worth. You might try a reputable repair shop, but you might be better off buying another 5s or upgrading to something newer.
    10-26-2020 11:26 AM
    The cost of repair at Apple would be more than the 5s is worth. You might try a reputable repair shop, but you might be better off buying another 5s or upgrading to something newer.
    You really don't know that. It might be something very simple to fix, not to mention Apple will inform you what the price is before they work on a device and let you decide if it's worth it. It's not always about the cost but the better service and to be honest I prefer Apple working/fixing an Apple device more than anyone else.
    10-27-2020 04:34 PM
    Who replaced your screen and battery?
    10-27-2020 05:46 PM