Iphone 5s turns off and on randomly after new battery and screen replace.

Ukzs

Oct 26, 2020
Visit site
Hello, I have recently just replace my Iphone 5s screen and battery however when i turn the phone on it will randomly turn off and then back on and just repeat. It also goes really hot like it is overheating or something. Can anyone help?

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Hello, I have recently just replace my Iphone 5s screen and battery however when i turn the phone on it will randomly turn off and then back on and just repeat. It also goes really hot like it is overheating or something. Can anyone help?

Welcome to iMore. I would suggest taking it to Apple or an authorized dealer.

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site

Welcome to iMore. I agree with @Spencerdl... it would be best to contact Apple Support or an Apple Authorized dealer. Good luck, and let us know how it works out for you.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
The cost of repair at Apple would be more than the 5s is worth. You might try a reputable repair shop, but you might be better off buying another 5s or upgrading to something newer.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
The cost of repair at Apple would be more than the 5s is worth. You might try a reputable repair shop, but you might be better off buying another 5s or upgrading to something newer.

You really don't know that. It might be something very simple to fix, not to mention Apple will inform you what the price is before they work on a device and let you decide if it's worth it. It's not always about the cost but the better service and to be honest I prefer Apple working/fixing an Apple device more than anyone else.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site

Who replaced your screen and battery?

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro