My iphone stuck at recovery mode
-Wake,home buttons doesn't respond
-only pop up on recovery mode when plugged in
-Pc/itunes doesn't recognize even with different connectors

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
Leave it like that until it complete drains the battery. Then plug it in your computer with iTunes running.
See what happens.

(If the screen lits up and you see the Apple logo, this means that your phone is charging.)

F1rex

May 19, 2019
Visit site
So it means i need to leave my iphone while in recovery mode and battery drains with my charger and after that plug in to my pc?

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
Unplug it from anything it’s plugged into. Leave it alone until it complete runs out of battery.
Then plug it in. This is no guarantee for anything but at least you’ll know if the charging port works properly.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
My iphone stuck at recovery mode
-Wake,home buttons doesn't respond
-only pop up on recovery mode when plugged in
-Pc/itunes doesn't recognize even with different connectors

Wait. Where does the “pop up” occur? In iTunes? If so, then it is recognizing the device. With that being said, select the restore option from within iTunes to restore the device.

F1rex

May 19, 2019
Visit site
On my iphone,The recover mode appear when i plugged in my iphone to my charger but when i plugged in to pc the pc/itunes doesn't recognize and also the buttons combo do nothing.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
On my iphone,The recover mode appear when i plugged in my iphone to my charger but when i plugged in to pc the pc/itunes doesn't recognize and also the buttons combo do nothing.

Oh okay. Try using a different USB port and/or charging cable and make sure you’re running the latest version of iTunes. If you haven’t already, charge the battery for about 40 minutes or so.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73