Unwanted calls

john ennenga

Jun 22, 2015
Visit site
During the last 30 days I have been receiving 40 to 60 unwanted calls per day! When these calls ring my i phone,they are identified with a phone number and city/state that I have never heard of!! Many of the numbers just have "United States" shown below them. I'm sure I must have created this monster myself, and I sure don't know how I did it! Is there anything I can do other than creating a new phone number??? Today alone I received over 40 of these unwanted calls! HELP?? Using 5s

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I don't get that many. But I've been getting enough. Mostly from insurance companies wanting me to get their version of Medicare. They keep calling from different numbers with the same recording. I block them and move on. I read where in the next year or so, these type of calls will be stopped. Medicare open enrollment stops December 6, so I hope many of these calls stop.
Get an app like Hiya or Truecaller. They help blocking spam callers. They keep thousands of spam numbers in a database and alert you if you get a call from one.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711