HIde App

facecard

May 16, 2017
Visit site
I have a phone running iOS 11 and there should be away to HIDE an App from the homescreen. I am not talking about deleting an App but to hide it so it is no longer visible and accessible on the homescreen.

For example, my daughter uses the phone and she has an App called Recolor. I don't want to delete the App but I want to make it so it is no longer visible or accessible on the homescreen. Moving this App to a folder is not the solution. She will figure it out and find it. I don't want to install another App as a solution to fix the original issue. I have Restriction turned ON and I don't see anything to hide the App.

Apple should include a feature under Restrictions where parents or adults can hide Apps from the Homescreen. I am not talking about the default Apps that come with the phone.

Any suggestions?

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
Well, personally, I don't know of a way, but I was curious and did a search. I have no idea if this works, but there are detailed instructions, and a you tube video. Check it out and let me know if this worked: click here