I got shampoo in my iPhone 5s what should i do?

smalls0729

Jul 7, 2017
Visit site
I had a glass screen protector and a shockproof case on my phone. I got shampoo in it The bottom right corner of the screen looks really weird bc you can still see the apps that are there, but it looks different than the rest of the screen. I have shut it off completely and I set it by a fan do dry out. Looking for any suggestions.

IAmSixNine

Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
With shampoo you should rinse and repeat. LOL

Take it to a service center as soon as possible. The shampoo might have something in it that could be corrosive to the board or conduct electricity and cause a short. Both are bad.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I had a glass screen protector and a shockproof case on my phone. I got shampoo in it The bottom right corner of the screen looks really weird bc you can still see the apps that are there, but it looks different than the rest of the screen. I have shut it off completely and I set it by a fan do dry out. Looking for any suggestions.

You said you had both a ‘glass screen protector’ and a shockproof case on your phone. If so, simply getting ‘shampoo’ on it, especially for just a moment, should not do any damage to the device, in my opinion. The glass screen protector should prevent the shampoo from touching the actual display, so I’m under the impression that the glass screen protector has the weird look, but I can’t say for certain. Remove the screen protector and see for yourself.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner