Camera in iPhone 5s - is it still better than newer Samsung Galaxy A3 (2016)?

Cortanapl

Sep 21, 2016
Visit site
Hi. I know, that it isn't typical comparision, but in my country, price of these two phones is the same.
I'd like to ask you, which phone will make the best photos - from rear and front camera - iPhone 5s or Galaxy A3(6)?
iPhone's camera is great and do awesome pictures. But camera in A3(6) is newer and have better specs (13 Mpix, f/1.9).

Jan 23, 2014
Visit site
I can only speak of the iPhone 5S.

I can tell you front camera on iPhone 5S is just horrible, grain in less than absolutely perfect lighting where it's alright for Snapchat.
But the rear camera holds up quite well, I mean obviously with 13 vs 8 MP, the 13MP photos will take sharper photos, but the processing on the 5S is mighty impressive and makes the most of the shots. It held up well against my Xperia Z2, Galaxy Note 3, and even the LG G4 we used to have (and it had one of the absolutely best cameras on Android)

Do not buy the iPhone 5S for the selfie camera, again it's horrible in less than perfect lighting, especially with indoor shots its a grainy mess, but the rear camera is quite good, video quality is good too.

Also, Samsung crippled the camera of the AX(6) line, my Galaxy Note 3, iPhone 5S, and Xperia Z2 all shoot objectively better photos than the entire A3/5/7/9 (6) line.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner