Transfer my contact numbers from E 63 Nokia set (No sim in the mobile) to an Apple 5s?

I

iMore Question

transfer my contact numbers from E 63 Nokia set (No sim in the mobile) to apple 5s

I want to transfer the contact details from Nokia E 63 hand set,(No sim ) to Apple 5 S

mumfoau

Ambassador
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
Re: transfer my contact numbers from E 63 Nokia set (No sim in the mobile) to apple 5s

Welcome to iMore!

I found this from 2014 with steps to get contacts from your Nokia E63 and onto your iPhone 5S but it appears that it may require a SIM for easiest completion. Minus a SIM, it may end up being an exercise in manual contact entry into your 5S. BUT, once it's done you can sync them with iCloud and they'll always be there.

I'll quote the instructions below for your convenience.

While you're at it, join the forums and let us know if this works for you.

Good luck!

1. Insert your SIM card and turn on your phone
  2. On the homescreen, select Menu
  3. Select Contacts
  4. Open the Options menu and select Settings
  5. Under Contacts to display, check SIM memory. Select OK
  6. Select Back to return to the Contacts screen. You should now be able to see your contacts on your SIM card
  7. Open the Options menu
  8. Select Mark/unmark and then select Mark all
  9. Now that all your contacts have been selected, you need to save them to your new phone's memory. Open the Options menu and select Copy
  10. Select Phone memory to save your contacts to your phone

Source: Transfer your contacts. - Device Support - Support - Three

to import your contacts from your SIM card to your iPhone, follow the instructions found via the below link:

iPhone: Understanding SIM cards

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
Re: transfer my contact numbers from E 63 Nokia set (No sim in the mobile) to apple 5s

In addition, any sim would suffice. So if you have a deactivated sim laying around somewhere, you could use that one.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janikhan1234